I, Frankenstein (2014)

26 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Fuck The Artist. I was only able to finish it in my third attempt. Felt asleep at this first two tries. At least IF was entertaining. The action scenes were actually good and the rest hilarious... for all the wrong reasons.

(I will never forget the close up shot of Miranda Otto's face turning into the Gargoyle when threatening Aaron Eckhart. The bad CGI turned that into one of the funniest shits I have ever seen).  

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Not terrible, not great just anothe movie that's just "there". At least Underworld, as bad as it is, has Kate Beckinsale in PVC outfit...

**¼/*****, (D+, 4.4/10, 1.5/4)

Note: This title is not in the reviews archive...

Strange movie. Plot was lame. I dont recall seeing any other human except for the cop that got killed in the beginning and the 2 doctors. I have loved Yvonne Strahovski since Chuck and thought she did pretty well. Eckhart was just trying to sound like Batman. Anyways pretty crappy movie.

oh and as soon as Miranda Otto appeared on screen i thought of fishnets loool.

D

What a terrible movie. Eckhart was trying to be batman and sucked. The whole cast sucked this movie. The movie seemed long for a short movie. The plot seemed like a plot that you would see on Sci-fi channel. 

0/5

This needs to be add to the archive list.  

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 1