JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

:), in Brief while Avatar took like 2 times Titanic it didn't beat it in Admissions

:) yes i know ... it was close though based up on my previous calcs - at the time I had Avatar needing 120m+ to beat Titanic's Admissions - of course it dropped in around 115m. so close but no cigar... as i said though a taste ;)TA is just on a roll. Would love it to reach 60m but 50m is the realistic target atm. (40m is already a given / lock)

Avatar/Titanic are just out of this world.. to double every other film in admissions is just insane.

I'm just hoping for $50 for TA :) That would be incredible!

I think $50m is going to be well and truly achieved at the rate its not dropping.

TA should end up around 10.9 for week, hopefully might hit 11mil have to wait and see, mid weeks be very strong.

Wouldn't that be down something like 50% from its 8-day week?!And a hell of a lot smaller drop from its normal seven day. This is unstoppable.

TA should end up around 10.9 for week, hopefully might hit 11mil have to wait and see, mid weeks be very strong.

50 mill is happening with the numbers

TDK's 2nd week was $9.861m with a drop of 38% for a cume of $28.133m.TA's 2nd week looks like being $10.9m with a drop of 35% for a cume of $33.66m.Competition seems pretty weak for the next few weeks so it should easily get to $50m.

TDK's 2nd week was $9.861m with a drop of 38% for a cume of $28.133m.TA's 2nd week looks like being $10.9m with a drop of 35% for a cume of $33.66m.Competition seems pretty weak for the next few weeks so it should easily get to $50m.

I can't remember completely, but did TDK come out at the end of July holidays and then cruised through a whole bunch of nothing til November?The Avengers, at least Internationally, is safe in the fact that Battleship has been and gone, and doesn't face another action/scifi opener until, what, Prometheus?