JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

July seem a little week, but I assume Thor will slot in somewhere there? Or is it coming out more August time?From May 16th onwards is going to be crazy!And so Ironman 3 is coming out on tuesday/anzac day! Does that mean its all going to be tuesday prices? I believe we have tuesday prices even if its a holiday from memory..

Thu 25-Apr-13 Anzac day is thursday.The thing is between in particular mid apr-mid aug at present there are a lot of tentpole/fanboy releases scheduled, so even come mid Jul your asking for people to go a lot in that window compared to previous years (a lot of the releases are either just before or just after the current US schedule), between now and then schedule will no doubt change a bit

title, yr rls,cume,OP WE

Rocky 4(85) 9.923m

Rocky3 (82) 7.513m

Rocky (77) 5.907m

Rambo FB2(85) 5.556m, 870k

FBlood (82) 5.408m

DemoMan(93) 5.186m, 1.148m

Special (94) 4.885m, 1.272m

Rocky 2 (79) 4.741m

Tango(90) 4.449m, 584k

Rambo3 (88) 3,832m, 671k

Hi Rth, I feel a little pushy and awkward to ask, but I'm going to do it anywa because I'm on a mission to have comprehensive Stallone data, so, I don't suppose you could give me this data, but with more accuracy? Like, down to the dollar accurate (like you did above for Rocky V, Judge Dredd and Assassins). Only for the films I've quoted, if that's ok.

I totally understand if you say no as it is time consuming. I appreciate your help thus far.

Thu 25-Apr-13 Anzac day is thursday.The thing is between in particular mid apr-mid aug at present there are a lot of tentpole/fanboy releases scheduled, so even come mid Jul your asking for people to go a lot in that window compared to previous years (a lot of the releases are either just before or just after the current US schedule), between now and then schedule will no doubt change a bit

True, thinking back to july this year and last there was really only 2 tentpoles each. Well we'll see who wants to budge first and where too :)

I was totally flabbergasted by the success of Taken 2 in Australia. I remember when the first one came out and it just sort of quietly came and went and disappeared totally after it was released. I guess it's surprise success in the US really influenced Australians. Globalisation, i guess.

Edited by pieman