JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

I've already seen it twice... once in 2D (in NZ - they won't showing it in 3D in Queenstown!) and once back home in 3D HFR (VMAX Chermside).I know some people didn't like the HFR 3D, I loved it ... it made the 3D better in my opinion... and yes i do like the film.. lol (which i think i said before :P )might have to finally go and see skyfall during the week too :P

• Like 1

once you've adjusted.... i agree it's an improvement over normal 3D which i now find kind of blurry :P

Wait until you see Life of Pi - it'd give any 3D-haters a whole new perspective!Not saying you're a hater.. But if you think ordinary is blurry.. Watch Pi! (Just watch it anyway)It's the stupid converted films like Clash and Alice tha give it a bad rep.. Edited by Wreck-It Robertron!

6.1m weekend in Australia.50m is gone, I suppose. Even 45m isn't a sure thing.

Just checked..It's a higher gross-to-date than all three LOTR films, and higher second weekend than the first two, but over $1.5m less than ROTK which was the benchmark for $50m. Edited by Wreck-It Robertron!

TH1 first 12days 28.6mFOTR 24,TT 26.9,ROTK 28.8Wkend1-TH1 be around 5.8M 2-LOP 5m3-LN 3.2m4-WIR 3.15-JR 2.9sky 1m 45.8

Skyfall is going to be close to $50m , whether it be over or under. I have a feeling it's going to be painful to watch.