JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

I also 40m is very unlikely but it's possible at this point with reasonable drops.Ice age 4 managed a further 4m+ after the same weekend. If dm2 is around 30m, that puts 34m in the picture. Also from the same point toy story 3 managed 12m but I'm not sure whether some states were a week later that year.I do think another 10m is stretching the friendship but 4m to 8m is very possible putting my final between 34m and 38m.

TS3

Wk1 QLD/VIC start

Wk2 Sa/WA/NSW start

Wk3 QLD/VIC end 

Wk4 SA/WA/NSW end 88% of final ,which if dm2 end 4th was 88% of final then 35 would be in play, see how it plays out wk4/5

I'd forgotten The Heat was opening this weekend. Going by the number of sessions it might be close between TH and PR. MU and DM2 is all about the day sessions. Even at Event George St they only have one night session each.

Edited by DeeCee

Nice for dm2 and MU. That's above 3.5m weekdays. Now we only need just over 4m and 30m is done on Sunday. I still think even with the end of the holidays it will find its way to around 35m+. 40m is nearly impossible but within reach if dm2 holds better than expected.

Nice for dm2 and MU. That's above 3.5m weekdays. Now we only need just over 4m and 30m is done on Sunday. I still think even with the end of the holidays it will find its way to around 35m+. 40m is nearly impossible but within reach if dm2 holds better than expected.

Thou shalt not question the wisdom of our lord rth.

Nice for dm2 and MU. That's above 3.5m weekdays.Now we only need just over 4m and 30m is done on Sunday. I still think even with the end of the holidays it will find its way to around 35m+. 40m is nearly impossible but within reach if dm2 holds better than expected.

40M for DM2 is not impossible, its in the reach!