JJ-8

Australian Box Office | ....

I'm going to post some updated charts if i get a chance later tonight but skyfall is making things interesting... given it's performance, we could see 4 films finish > 40m that were released in the same calendar year (I can't remember a year that has ever happened....)Certainly i never had skyfall pegged in the top 5 films of the year... (I thought lower half of the top 10.... but.... given it's trajectory.... )My top 5 for 2012 now with some hindsight....1. The Hobbit - 55m+2. The Avengers - 53m3. Skyfall - 46m (Projected)4. The Dark Knight Rises - 43m5. Ted - 34mif anyone had told me that the dark knight rises could end up being outside the top 3 films of 2012, i would have laughed them out of the park at the start of the year... and yet... here we are with that possibilty...

• Like 1

It will be interesting to see how much Les Mis impacts TH. Its already crowded out the more expensive theatre capacity that would have been exclusive to the TH if they'd opened on separate weekends.

Edited by DeeCee

You are kidding, right?I already have given reasoning why Skyfall will hit 50M. If it follows CR, it will finish with 53M.As for TH1, these are the grosses for LOTR movies:FOTR: 44.2MTTT: 40.1MROTK: 49.6MI fail to see how TH1 is locked for doing 55m+ and beating Skyfall. IMO it should land somewhere between FOTR and ROTK.

You are kidding, right?I already have given reasoning why Skyfall will hit 50M. If it follows CR, it will finish with 53M.As for TH1, these are the grosses for LOTR movies:FOTR: 44.2MTTT: 40.1MROTK: 49.6MI fail to see how TH1 is locked for doing 55m+ and beating Skyfall. IMO it should land somewhere between FOTR and ROTK.

Just question. How do you get that figures?