Fullbuster

The 100:CW and Netflix Internationally. Season 5 on now. Highly Recommended.

The 100 came to Comic-Con to drop hints about what promises to be an even darker second season than its first. After an action-packed highlight reel, the enthusiastic San Diego crowd was treated to a brief clip from the Season 2 premiere that sees Clarke (Eliza Taylor) attempting a bloody escape from Mount Weather.

Showrunner Jason Rothenberg came out to talk about what viewers can expect from Season 2, joined by Taylor, Isaiah Washington (Chancellor Jaha), Marie Avgeropoulos (Octavia), Devon Bostick (jasper), as well as Ricky Whittle (Lincoln) and Lindsey Morgan (Raven), both of whom have been promoted to series regulars this season.

Rothenberg said that he wanted the fate of some characters to remain up in the air until Season 2 premieres, though the make-up of the panel provides at least a few clues. Whittle said that Season 2 will "get really dark for everyone." Season 2 will dig deeper into the culture and customs of the Grounders. We will learn that they have their own language and their own reasons for attacking the kids when they first arrived that are more complex than we may have initially thought. Rosenberg said that the Grounder warriors memorialize those they've killed by marking their bodies, and its done to honor the dead. He also sees Octavia becoming something of a Grounder this year.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/26/sdcc-2014-the-100-to-dig-deeper-in-season-2

Very good B)

Just finished the season finale. That was a really impressive ending. Alot of action. Very impressed with this series. 

Feel sorry for Jaha :(. Dont think we have seen the last of him though as he still has 2 weeks of air left or so. 

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

Just finished the season finale. That was a really impressive ending. Alot of action. Very impressed with this series. 

Feel sorry for Jaha :(. Dont think we have seen the last of him though as he still has 2 weeks of air left or so. 

Season 2 on October 22nd, you won't have to wait too long.

Season 2 on October 22nd, you won't have to wait too long.

I will probs wait till next May to watch the second season. I watch 42+ shows a year! Lol. Some shows I prefer to watch all at once. I think this may be one of them.
  • Like 1

I will probs wait till next May to watch the second season. I watch 42+ shows a year! Lol. Some shows I prefer to watch all at once. I think this may be one of them.

I really don't know how you can do it ^^

If I take all the TV shows and animes I want to watch there are around 20 of them and it's already too much, I have a tough time to catch up,sometimes I need to watch TV shows at a later time..I still didn't watch the season 2 of Arrow, the season 2/3/4 of Game of Thrones,the season 3/4/5 of Vampire Diaries or the last two seasons of Big Bang Theories.

It's great of course because I can't be bored but there are so many shows :o

I really don't know how you can do it ^^

If I take all the TV shows and animes I want to watch there are around 20 of them and it's already too much, I have a tough time to catch up,sometimes I need to watch TV shows at a later time..I still didn't watch the season 2 of Arrow, the season 2/3/4 of Game of Thrones,the season 3/4/5 of Vampire Diaries or the last two seasons of Big Bang Theories.

It's great of course because I can't be bored but there are so many shows :o

yeah at times I'm shocked too at the amount that i watch. Most of them i wait till they are finished airing. Than i watch them within 1 week. I have about 7 shows left to finish before the new batches start in September.

I get to watch these shows at work. I dont get the time at home. I work for only 20% of the time that i'm there while the rest of the time i just turn my ipod on and enjoy :D

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

yeah at times I'm shocked too at the amount that i watch. Most of them i wait till they are finished airing. Than i watch them within 1 week. I have about 7 shows left to finish before the new batches start in September.

I get to watch these shows at work. I dont get the time at home. I work for only 20% of the time that i'm there while the rest of the time i just turn my ipod on and enjoy :D

I see, well lucky you :P

The-100.png?97788f

The CW drama The 100 is entering its second season this fall, renewed due to its strong concept and fantastic first season. It’s not too late to let this underappreciated TV gem seduce you.

Now is the perfect time to catch up on The 100: the 13-episode first season, which aired earlier this year on The CW, has just been released on DVD and Blu-ray! Need more reasons to give the show a chance? Let us convince you.

What is it?

The 100 is a CW drama series based off of the Kass Morgan novel of the same name. It takes place in the future, almost 100 years after a nuclear war destroyed Earth and (allegedly) destroyed all life.

The scattered groups of humans on various space stations banded together to form the Ark, a refuge for the human race which was meant to keep the species alive until 100 years had passed and radiation levels on Earth had returned to normal.

But when the Ark begins to fail, the Chancellor (Isaiah Washington) makes the decision to send 100 prisoners under the age of 18 (all adult prisoners are executed to keep the population level down) to Earth, to buy the Ark inhabitants a bit more time – and also to determine whether, despite all the evidence to the contrary, Earth might be inhabitable.

The 100 prisoners include our lead characters Clarke (Eliza Taylor), Finn (Thomas McDonell), Bellamy (Bob Morley) and Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos), as well as several fantastic supporting characters. On the Ark we’ve got Clarke’s mother Abby (Paige Turco) and Kane (Henry Ian Cusick), council members rivalling for the Chancellor’s support.

Why should I watch it?

If you haven’t watched The 100 yet, it might be for one of three reasons:

- You have a stigma against CW shows
- You don’t like sci-fi
- You just haven’t had time to pick up another series

Well, if you found yourself agreeing with any of these reasons, you are missing out on something amazing. At first glance, The 100 might seem like just another dystopian teen series, but it is so much more than that. It somehow doesn’t feel at home on The CW – not that CW shows can’t be edgy, just look at Supernatural and Nikita – but more like it should be airing on Syfy or HBO.

Its 13-episode first season is tight and tension-filled, and feels like a mix between Lost and Battlestar Galactica: rich, layered characters with complex backstories, stuck in a mysterious, isolated world where harsh circumstances force them to reveal their true natures.

If you like shows that explore the extremes of humanity, and don’t ever feel contrived or convenient, The 100 is for you.

Not convinced? Read the five best things about The 100, which truly sets it apart from other shows:

http://www.hypable.com/2014/09/23/the-100-cw-season-1-review/