Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Folks have no idea what they are missing till they go to a Laser Tage event. .Man jumping over things, aiming to take other peoples fort....Dodging laser traps... Man its awesome when done right indeed Tarzan. .And no paint to wash off lol

That sounds awesome! When I turn 18 I will travel around the country to find a laser tag event!!!I love laser tag, do you ever break the rules, haha? :)
  • Like 1

Domestically, I'd say it's a toss-up between Avengers 2 and Avatar 2.

Avengers 2: 550m

Star Wars 7: 475m
Man of Steel 2 a.k.a. Justice League: 405m

But worldwide Avatar 2 will curbstomp everything like an Ed Norton pretending to be pissed at a carjacker but really just hating black folks.

Stingray friend will you be really suprised if the Juggernaut 2 increases bigtime both domestically and OS?

I feel we will see a T2 like increase, not a discrease. Avatar is more loved than ROTK, and the master is known asthe only director who has never dropped the ball and his big epics always impress and go beyond what we could fathom.

IF the james Cameron that did Titan,T2,Aliens and Avatar comes to the table...The results could be scary. :)

That sounds awesome! When I turn 18 I will travel around the country to find a laser tag event!!!I love laser tag, do you ever break the rules, haha? :)

Yes I do lol..i crawl alot...I got older now lol...havent been to an event in years though..In 2014 Im going to try and find one of those things again though .....Lolwhen you belly crawl and have good aim your sometimes can sneak around longer rofl and snipe some of those other fort teams targets from cowardly positions :P

• Like 1

Laser tag is so fun, I have never belly crawled haha, thanks for the idea! I always break the rules by running, and going through areas I am not supposed to go through. :)

I sense we made our good buddy Tele-machos chuckle at all this excitement over Laser tag Tarzan..Hah hah..Shoot I try the running thing, but because I work out.. Im about 6f 210-215lbs. Not the biggest guy in the world, but if your fairly good with those light guns I m going to get hit in the back and the front long before I get anyone. .Belly crawling works for me.. Also finding a nice wall or something and rolling to try and get you in the back lol. Hah hah.. Maybe one day alot of us BO members can get together in NY or some other place and have a good battle and party together :)

• Like 1

Can't beat RAIDERS, but I love both TEMPLE and CRUSADE too. CRUSADE probably edges out TEMPLE slightly because it was the first Indy film I saw in theaters.

You know if not that Raiders was the awesome start of it all and one of most incredible new blockbusters to come out, I would say Crusade maybe  the best indy movie...Still I agree just cant give any of the movies the edge over Raiders.

When Harrison is done with therole, who would you like to see as the next Indy... LOl I hope they could just get the rights and CGI the hell out Harrion's face to do all the Indys..Its going to be weird to see anyone else as Indiana Jones.

Ford is Jones!!

Laser tag is so fun, I have never belly crawled haha, thanks for the idea! I always break the rules by running, and going through areas I am not supposed to go through. :)

Try it , you will fill like a cheater , but you will last longer and take a few good men with you  lol....Where do you play Laser Tag good buddy. WHat location are you in.. And how does your set up go when you play Tarzan?

• Like 1

I play in Illinois! I always have a tricky time puttinhim the vest, haha! There a couple laser tag places near me, one is where there are tel teams on different sides of the court, yet we always break the rules and jump sides. I always love hiding, and then running around like a maniac!I haven't gone laser tagging in a few months. :(When I turn 18 I will be sure to play laser tag with all of ya!

• Like 1

I play in Illinois! I always have a tricky time puttinhim the vest, haha! There a couple laser tag places near me, one is where there are tel teams on different sides of the court, yet we always break the rules and jump sides. I always love hiding, and then running around like a maniac!I haven't gone laser tagging in a few months. :(When I turn 18 I will be sure to play laser tag with all oWowf ya!

Definitely buddy... Man it will be a blast. I cant believe Im not doing the games more often.> I plan to rectify that in 2014.

( Kal-Crazy Lazer Tag fighter for life) :D

• Like 1

Domestically, I'd say it's a toss-up between Avengers 2 and Avatar 2.

Avengers 2: 550m

Star Wars 7: 475m
Man of Steel 2 a.k.a. Justice League: 405m

But worldwide Avatar 2 will curbstomp everything like an Ed Norton pretending to be pissed at a carjacker but really just hating black folks.

Not really sure how well Avengers 2 or Avatar 2 will do as there is no real comparison, no recent examples of sequels to such massive franchises.

I highly doubt that Man of Steel 2 will get that high though

Next year is going to be soo much fun, going to Nevada, and maybe New York and California!I hear Walt Disney World is making an Avatar theme park, hope that comes next year! I also want to go to the King Kong attraction at Universal Studios!

Yes should be out  between 2014-2016 I think. Definitely going to have to vist FLorida to see that..

Is the King Kong Attraction still at Universal??  I thought it was closed like Jaws?

• Like 1

Not really sure how well Avengers 2 or Avatar 2 will do as there is no real comparison, no recent examples of sequels to such massive franchises.

I highly doubt that Man of Steel 2 will get that high though

With Batman,Superman and Wonderwoman a good story and villan..They are far more loved than the Avengers Killi..In fact if any comicbook film could hit 2billion it could be the Justice League.

Avengers has limited audience appeal, while the trinity spans almost a 100 yrs of fandom.  It will depend alot on advertising and quality, but its very possible MOS2 or JLA could upset Avengers 2 as well.

You never know how many golden-Silver age moviegoers could showup for a wild card having bats and supes meet for the first time.

Lol Kevin Smith has gone on record saying if its done well MOS2 could make 2billion worldwide.

Woah!

Early predicts for MOS2 if done right (A+ Job)

550-630M Domestic,

OS 1.2 billion --1.7B WW,

Avengers 2  1.4. to 1.6B if another A+ job

If done lazily...Avengers 2 will fall to around IM3 numbers 1.3B WW or less

If a

B+ Job...  MOS2 340M domestic,  930M-1.05B WW

IF Avatar 2 is just a tad off in quality vs the first well......." Naah that scenario wont happen!"

James working on  it it will be an A++++ event.

Edited by Superman001