Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

This is probably all BS but here's the copy and paste:

Ah, the beauty of having scripts spread out across L.A. Now that three different writing teams are crafting the arc, the situation presents more potential opportunities for prying eyes like mine to get my greedy mitts on the morsels of information.  Based on an "exec summary" of Avatar 2 (not written by Cameron), about 3 pages of actual script(!) somewhere in the middle of Avatar 3, and studio notes on an early draft of Avatar 4 (which is way behind): Quaritch's character will "live" on but not in a literal sense. He'll be akin to a spirit. The Tree of Souls/Tree of Voices are just the tip of the iceberg as far as the metaphysical aspects of this universe. Avatar 2/3/4 will be nothing like the first. It's significantly more cosmic/spiritual/religious. If you snored during the parts in Avatar concerning Ewya, you're going to hate this movie. Even with an exec summary, there was little in the way of plot.. mostly an exploration of the Pandora that is unseen but alluded to in the first film.

My knowledge is so disparate that it isn't enough to render a verdict on the plot other than that it's "different." Locale and a few characters remain the same but Avatar really was just a set up for this larger arc.As an aside - while the underwater realm will be explored it will not be a central setting for the trilogy. Also, no mention of scenes on Earth or anyone returning to Earth. The humans do come back, to rescue those "stranded" on Pandora but what happens next was missing from the Avatar 2 summary. Also, no Sigourney Weaver.

S

I hope Sigourney is every one Lilmac :)

I can't see this making less than 500 M.

Hah hah I cant see this making less than 700M domestic :P Kayom buddy... Hunger Games 2 opening so strong near december...POints that the Juggernaut 2015-2016.. Will be far more massive than we can imagine.. And man can you imagine if it gets a 130-180M OW and a multiplier of 6-8x!!!!!

Hah hah I cant see this making less than 700M domestic :P Kayom buddy... Hunger Games 2 opening so strong near december...POints that the Juggernaut 2015-2016.. Will be far more massive than we can imagine.. And man can you imagine if it gets a 130-180M OW and a multiplier of 6-8x!!!!!

Why do you put 2015?

Neo do you think we can hit 800-900+M ranges seeing how Hunger games 2 is nothing to our Avatar but will still hit 360-450+ m domestic...  Juggernaut 2015-2016 is going to amaze us all is my very very very strong feeling...

Worlds first 3billion-4billion + Film???

" Go back!!" " I Need your help!!!" -----Li :wub: ve the journey The Return to Pandora is upon us!! :)

Neo do you think we can hit 800-900+M ranges seeing how Hunger games 2 is nothing to our Avatar but will still hit 360-450+ m domestic...  Juggernaut 2015-2016 is going to amaze us all is my very very very strong feeling...

Worlds first 3billion-4billion + Film???

" Go back!!" " I Need your help!!!" -----Li :wub: ve the journey The Return to Pandora is upon us!! :)

It depends on the OW. If it gets 90-100M then we are looking at around 500M, but a 140M+ would put it at 750M+ That is multi's in the 5X range.

It depends on the OW. If it gets 90-100M then we are looking at around 500M, but a 140M+ would put it at 750M+ That is multi's in the 5X range.

Wait you dont think a Avatar 2 could have a 90-100M OW and still make 600-800M.. :) I think it can.. Rem cameron sequels incredible multipliers my friend... :)

And on the above, I meant more in the case of Avatar 2 possibly being completed in 2 yrs and change..Which could allow 2015.. Though 2016 is more on target. .

I hope both Avatar and Avengers and Hobbit all increase.But yeah, Avatar 2 shall do double of Avengers 2.

I think so in fact I think the results could be so massive thanks to expanded markets in Asia and UK...and even domestically that Avatar 2 could become the worlds first 3.5-4.5+ Billion dollar break the bank ultimate sequel... Crazy that Avatar 1 and 2 will amass 6-8billion+ from 2 movies(and thats just a the box office---Good lord!!!)

• Like 1

Yeah, I like Biehn but he is a vanilla villain compared to Lang and Arnold in T1 in terms of charisma and pure badassness.

Hey Dash compadree :PPPP He was a good villain in the Abyss. Im sure given the writing Lang got.. Micheal Bien can rock ultimate bad ass as well.. He was also great and also starred with lang too in Tombstone.. Hes one hell of a bad ass as the character Ringo..

Did you see that one? Tombstone is one of the greatest westerns of all time. In my top 5

Yep. :)How much do you think OW will be? Remember, the first OW was deflated due to snowstorms.

Hey Hey KK/Tarzan the man...Oh man salvating thinking about it.. If folks hold off on their vacations to experience Avatar the first weekend.. I think we could have a 170-220M OW... Minimum I think will be 150-165. Keep your fingers crossed for no snow storms... and a 7-8x+ Multiplier :)

• Like 1