Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Yes indeed.Avatar I was the greatest movie experience of my life I saw that sucker first

on NY Largest Imax format in the world. I think uK has a screen that size too and perhaps china.

You have to go lincoln sq in NY to see it. I paid 20.00 6 times for that screen alone rofl.

Its 80+ feet high, by  130-150 feet wide.. Has 25-35000 watts of killer digital surround sound. If you visit NY

definitely you must go there to experience Juggernaut 2. :) But definitely see it only in IMAX digital 3D(Preferrably a 4k

digital IMax if Cameron is using 4k Cameras of course) ANd wow he wants 60 frames a second for the sequel.

Geesus.

We don't have that many of IMAX screens and not that size. We have only 2 in Denmark, they can be hard to get on movies OD or even OW. 

• Like 1

The sky is the limit. 

The funny thing is James cameron is ready to do it again and its going to again feature

a female warrior..Battle ANGEL I of III :) Is a go and will likely be the most expensive films project

of all time.

Ahhh the memories. I hope Fox and James do an Avatar Day II :) And gives the world that big sneak pea

We don't have that many of IMAX screens and not that size. We have only 2 in Denmark, they can be hard to get on movies OD or even OW. 

Oh okay watch it  the ones more convient Crispy dear, then when things slow down go to imax to get the big big

screen appearance. :). We need all our pandoria and James Cameron fans going tho if they can.

Every ticket counts :)..Also I want to hear all the experiences the first 1-5 days seeing it :)

Oh okay watch it  the ones more convient Crispy dear, then when things slow down go to imax to get the big big

screen appearance. :). We need all our pandoria and James Cameron fans going tho if they can.

Every ticket counts :)..Also I want to hear all the experiences the first 1-5 days seeing it :)

I saw it on IMAX and 3D on 2009, and it was hard getting tickets and it will be even tougher this time. You know that it was Avatar that got me to join BOM forums back in 09. I was just ogling threads before that and did follow the boxoffice on the main site, but Avatar was too big to ignore and I joined in the 16th of december in 2009. 

• Like 1

Yep as a SWS fan I agree. Not a chance in hell for SWs,  but oh man if avatar manages

a even a 6 multiplier with an OW of 200M(thats 1.2billion domestic potential!!) Lordy!

One thing is sure if it does manage 200m, it will have better legs than TA and with holiday boost easily top the first one. 

• Like 1

Guys, this isn't increasing off the first, the first was a unique phenomenon that for huge because it started the whole 3D craze that's died out by now, nobody cares about 3D anymore and this won't be the only (good) 3D movie out, nor the first.Plus, even if catching fire increases from Hunger Games that movie was only at 400m, it had more room to grow. Avatar 2 is going to decrease from the first, plus most people are indifferent for a sequel, also no sequel has become the highest grossing movie of all time, Avatar 2 won't either. (Nor will SW7)It'll be big but not Avatar big (which received a LOT of business from repeat viewing and meet curiosity, people won't be as curious or prone to repeat viewings this time around).

• Like 1

I saw it on IMAX and 3D on 2009, and it was hard getting tickets and it will be even tougher this time. You know that it was Avatar that got me to join BOM forums back in 09. I was just ogling threads before that and did follow the boxoffice on the main site, but Avatar was too big to ignore and I joined in the 16th of december in 2009. 

Wow Crispy...It was Avatar battling and getting raunchy  that made mods boot me off in2009.  I never got the chance to revel in my victory amongst my family... Lol so many fake kals came on, so I really didnt deserve the boot as most the accusations wasnt even me lol..But while you came to awesome BOM and I left it was destiny for all of the positive energy to return all us cool Pandorians and movie fans back into the same circle and looks like we are better than ever thanks to Shawn, Baumer man, Neo , Tele machos, Kayu  and all our fine friends here. :)

May BO.com reign be forever and dwarf that of BOMssss Wooohoo!!!..

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

One thing is sure if it does manage 200m, it will have better legs than TA and with holiday boost easily top the first one. 

Yes my prediction is 850M domestic, but you know I want that 900M to Billion mark domestically.. Keep your energy focused on 1billion domestic Crispy , KK, Kayum and all my Pandora warriors... We can do it.. Im personally going to spend 100-200 bucks to help rofl.

• Like 1

Well, many people were pretty confident THG: CF won't outgross the first. I'm thinking of 600 M for this one but I won't be surprised if this makes more.

Kayum we will do much much much more. Now if  we really go on to 1bil ti 1.2 billion domestically would you faint...good buddy?

Im quite confident  Avatar fandom domestically and overseas will come back so Panda will eat his words. Even domestically I  feel an increase will happen bigtime!

Never say never.

Considering Japan and China alone could yield Juggernaut 2015/2016 700-800M US, Austraila and  russia are pretty much a lock to get 250-300M from those two.. .Thats over a billion from count-em 3-4 territories lol... I think Panda needs to heed your intelligent words Kayu :)

Guys, this isn't increasing off the first, the first was a unique phenomenon that for huge because it started the whole 3D craze that's died out by now, nobody cares about 3D anymore and this won't be the only (good) 3D movie out, nor the first.Plus, even if catching fire increases from Hunger Games that movie was only at 400m, it had more room to grow. Avatar 2 is going to decrease from the first, plus most people are indifferent for a sequel, also no sequel has become the highest grossing movie of all time, Avatar 2 won't either. (Nor will SW7)It'll be big but not Avatar big (which received a LOT of business from repeat viewing and meet curiosity, people won't be as curious or prone to repeat viewings this time around).

Panda you do realize this is James Cameron and none of the SWS , LOTR or final HP or Avengers couldnt beat even Titanic's one run and many of them had the 3D price edge lol. Then James Cameron's very next film beats Titanic by over a billion..

I dont think your statement makes sense..lol  Did I mention the whole of BOM pretty much thought it would flop or make no more than 400-700+Mil besides me, Neo, Kayu,  Kkong, FMPRO, and  handful of people....It will be the same again

Juggernaut 2 will beat Avatar I by at least a billion.:)

• Like 1

The sky is the limit. 

Obviously Panda and BKB havent been checking James Cameron's records.lol

He is the only director who hasnt ever dropped the ball in his films. Even Speilberg cant say that.   He is also the only director with 2 pretty much mega films back to back that both pretty much achieved 2billion(Titanic 1.8bil  without 3d and in the era of bootlegging and far less theaters made 1.8B  WW lol) Avatar 1 run king made 2.8Bil..

No more needs to be said.. Juggernaut 2 will increase, but the only question is by how much???!! So much for the idiotic statements that it was Leonardo Dicapio that helped Titanic make all that money.

Only one man is responsible and thats James frakkin cameron and honourable mentions go to Steve Horner and His Co Producer and the incredible Petter Jackson SFX house, and all the other SFX houses like Digital Domain, ILM and so much much that allowed these 2 master pieces and a genious brains vision to be realized. Also thanks to Fox  and Paramount :) For Titanic that started the mega Blockbuster master's run!!

• Like 1

Oh hey hey Crispylips, who the heck is that elephant in your profile..lol :P