Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

They saw it in 2D cause they grew impatient having to wait to see this goofy thing in 3D, so they chose the lesser of 2 evils and because of that, it worked in favor of the movies massive box office and nothing more..

So you admit people were eager to see the movie even if it wasn't in 3D.

Thanks for proving my point pal. ;)

• Like 1

Well what choice did they have??? No one in their right mind was going to wait in line for the 3D crap because people have LIVES and things to do.. Only nerds wait for shit like this..

Yeah but I thought everyone and their mothers only saw Avatar in 3D for that "3D crap" only.

Keep going on contradicting yourself, it's so much fun how your feet are tripping on the rug. :lol:

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2

I do know and know that unless Lord Cameron plans to outtop the concept of 3D to put the sequel over the top, it's not happening and even Cameron himself would laugh at the thought of one of his movies making 3-4B WW like Kal goes on about.. Like I said, I appreciate the dudes over passion for anything and everything that is James Cameron, but come on already..

BKB Buddy , you know the only reason you dont want Juggernaut 2 to be so big is because you want

Avengers BO to mean something.. But  as a fellow Marvel and Comic book movie fan..

If james  can make a film about Blue aliens cat people get 80+ yr old generation crying and coming back for more.

His kind of filmmaking has no limits.. And I think as others have mentioned are you backing out of 20.00 bet

that Juggernaut 2015/2016 beats Avengers by over a billion lol. :)

20.00 paypal is on the line >> Come on BKB put up your money where your illlogical statements stand.

Juggernaut 2 is making at least 2.5b and on the highend will make 3.5-4B+ :)

Deal with it.. TA2 will make 1.4.-1.6B WW tops

• Like 1

Well Dash, of course, they would've much preferred to see the movie in 3D, but with the long lines, people simply weren't going to wait so again, what choice did they have?? People have to go to work and don't have time to sit outside the theatre hours on to see a 3D movie..

So you admit this wasn't a 3D novelty? Because if they didn't wait the only other option is 2D.

• Like 1

BKB Buddy , you know the only reason you dont want Juggernaut 2 to be so big is because you want

Avengers BO to mean something.. But  as a fellow Marvel and Comic book movie fan..

If james  can make a film about Blue aliens cat people get 80+ yr old generation crying and coming back for more.

His kind of filmmaking has no limits.. And I think as others have mentioned are you backing out of 20.00 bet

that Juggernaut 2015/2016 beats Avengers by over a billion lol. :)

20.00 paypal is on the line >> Come on BKB put up your money where your illlogical statements stand.

Juggernaut 2 is making at least 2.5b and on the highend will make 3.5-4B+ :)

Deal with it.. TA2 will make 1.4.-1.6B WW tops

I agree A2 will win, but AOU can do 1.7-1.8B+

• Like 2

Awesome BKB man.... Now are you ready to finally accept  Kal-El's Bet ....Your top dog vs mine my friend.

Its coming down to the wire and you will Kneel to Pandora!!!

If Avatar II cant beat your Avengers II by  at least 1billion.. I will give you 20.00 Paypal and change my sig to one of your choosing for 20 days.. If Avatar 2 now beats TA2 you will pay me paypal 20.00. If paypal is a problem then we can just do a signature bet. No worries. I just thought a lil paypal cash would make it more interesting. :)

The Kal and all for Avatar is forever and will destroy any comic film bigtime are waiting!

• Like 1

I agree A2 will win, but AOU can do 1.7-1.8B+

Well put Neo.. Though it puts more pressure on to beat TA2 by a billion if AOU makes 1.7.1.8B lol.

TA 2 will have to make 600+ million again and over a billion OS... Unlikely but  I agree neo it might have a higher ceiling of 1.6-1.8billion.

But our A2 ceiling could be as high as 3.6-4.2b or more..Wow!!

Hi Supe, it's me Kingkong!Tarzan/Dracula/Gingy! :PI think both films have a shot at 2 billion.(Avatar 2 over 3 billion)

We will give directors another benchmark to aim for Bieber friend.. :))

They will race, they will stumble they will fall!!!

In time James Cameron will help filmmakers accompolish Wonders!!!

Avatar 2 can make a difference . The world';s first 3billion+ film is coming!!

• Like 1

We will give directors another benchmark to aim for Bieber friend.. :))

They will race, they will stumble they will fall!!!

In time James Cameron will help filmmakers accompolish Wonders!!!

Avatar 2 can make a difference . The world';s first 3billion+ film is coming!!

Cameron has the 1st 1B, 1st 2B it would make sense to have the first 3B.

• Like 1