Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Drat, I hear they are not going underwater now?? :(Oh well, I still trust in Cameron!!!

They are going underwater just not the whole movie..As usually the mental capacity of BKB rears its head.. You have some vitamin C and Ginko for his brain.. Seems BKB's mind is springing a leak after all my posts and others ring home that Avengers is nothing to Avatar 2... Its going to be interesting after our film beats Avengers 2 by a 1.6-2.2+b dollar gap though Tarzan if BKB and Gokai are seen any further on the site lol

• Like 1

LOl Deadline does the talk of Disneys incredible run of Frozen about to enter the billion dollar behemoth party and possibly be the highest grossing in one run during the cgi age for Disney....Guess which film isnt mentioned lol.....ROFL!!!

Yep That would be the no count Avengers..LOL

But you will notice gang whose films are mentioned.......Titanic and Avatar....Poor BKB..They are boxoffice  champs and the mega box office behemoths and unfortunately Avengers is in the same leage us Avatar I, Avatar 2 or Titanic...Damn Deadline doesnt even put  Avengers in this article...

Now why is it that almost every news or merchandising phenom mentions Avatar if its not in the minds of everyone anymore...

I suggest BKB go back to looney bin and give us real data on Avengers making 660mil and Avatar 2 making 475M domestic.

Gokai who is proably one of BKBs only friends says Juggernaut will make 1.2B WW ...Some marvel loonies just eat too much candy and it rots the brains...

For all with common sense.....This is the Avatar and Titanic Influence on the world and why James Cameron is in a class by himself. Josh will struggle to beat his own movie...A lil bit after Avengers 2's defeat we will  see what a super filmmaker is truly capable of..

No ifs, No butss, No doubt about it!! ;)

http://www.deadline.com/2014/01/frozen-becomes-shining-star-for-disney-surpasses-300m-domestically-at-655m-worldwide-to-date-is-broadway-next/

^^ ROFL they dont even mention Avengers or IM3(Which was this year lol)

Drat, I hear they are not going underwater now?? :(Oh well, I still trust in Cameron!!!

More on why Nothing stands in the way of Pop Culture Juggernaut that is the Avatar Franchise..And we are sending not only Avengers 2 to oblivion but other pretenders like the Hobbit 2, Transformer 4, and anything else in our way..Because Superman and Batman could tap golden age people if done right... I have hopes for that one to also upset Avengers 2..Depending on the quality of course.

Time will tell, you know who is going to crying if  TA2 fails to beat Avengers I WW lol

Ladies and Gents this is why  Marvel loonies like  BKB and his sidekick Gokai should sit in a corner with their dunce caps on and just watch us Pandorians Roll baby..

The Avatar Effect on the world: ( Avengers  who?) Hah hah :cya: . i sure ly hate to kill BKB delusions... But sometimes you just have to sink the non intellectual fanboy sails before they can even get their second wind going.  Reading all this and how Avatar effected everyone...Im truly starting to believe those 150-200+ M OW in decemember just may happen!

Avatar’ is now more than movie — it’s a Pandora’s box of pop culture. You gotta love when a movie influences Vatica to take notice lol...Avengers not a blip in international talks or in the real world.. Heck even the Matrix and HP  got worldwide cultures talking...lol It is the end of the road for the wannabees. Let Juggernaut reign supreme!

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/uncategorized/avatar-is-now-more-than-movie-welcome-to-a-pandoras-box-of-pop-culture/

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/uncategorized/avatar-is-now-more-than-movie-welcome-to-a-pandoras-box-of-pop-culture/

The thing is what BKB is predicting in the high 400Ms would mean a near JP/JPII drop.

^^ Hah-Hah Neo well you know BKB isnt exactly a respected legend like ourselves my friend hes been kicked out of too many places when he lost wars and rarely behaves better than a 10yr old when debating ...Should we ever expect logical predicts from this guy.lol

I think like the masses he wil go on amental meltdown and  hopefully some treatments and isolations will bring him back to reality that you should never mention Avengers in the same  sentence as  Avtar, Titanic.  Heck not even Jurassic Park I or Phantom Menance  either.

You know after reading how even the heads of the vatican church and other religions were effected after watching this movie.. I should have taken your 2billion gap bet lol.

But i will stay with the at least 1.8b asskicking lead over TA2 bet we got (Though Neo I know you secretly want A2 to kick Ta2's ass with an even bigger gap lol) ...  BKB also says Josh will give us a superior sequel, when he has failed at doing those things before.. Such as firefly and other projects. Not to mentioned the failed Wonderman project.. If james went for WW it would get completed and be  a box office winner. :)

Still laughing at the 475m max domestic for BKB and his sidekicks predicts of 1.2B WW.. Its a wonder they are laughed out or kicked out of forums whereever they go Neo..

I think Avatar will actually past  520M in 3-5+ weeks

I think it has a shot at 100M OW in great weather conditions since the first managed to open to 75M with shitty weather.

Can you imagine a 100M -150+M OW and a 7-8x multiplier..OH My god. :)

Im hoping for 155M OW. :D Though its decemeber I think when James Names is above it they will come.. But with the multipliers his film land..We really dont need a big opening that much lol.

Avatar 1 almost a 10x multi!! Wow.

Agreed Dash I think lowest should be 100-130M and highest 150-200+M. I mean Hunter games 2 managed a 150+M 3 day in November.. :)

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

I think it has a shot at 100M OW in great weather conditions since the first managed to open to 75M with shitty weather.

How fast do you think we will pass the 550M Domestic mark with Avatar 2...In 4-6 weeks?

I think we could do it in 3-4 weeks.. How long did Avatar 1 take to make 550M Domestic..

4 or 5 weeks?

Can you imagine in 6-7+weeks A2 could be over 2billion WW!...Holy crap

Edited by Superman001

How fast do you think we will pass the 550M Domestic mark with Avatar 2...In 4-6 weeks?

I think we could do it in 3-4 weeks.. How long did Avatar 1 take to make 550M Domestic..

4 or 5 weeks?

Can you imagine in 6-7+weeks A2 could be over 2billion WW!...Holy crap

Between 5 and 6 weeks. If the craze is similar, it could pass that milestone in 4-5 weeks, provided a less shitty weather and weak competition.

Between 5 and 6 weeks. If the craze is similar, it could pass that milestone in 4-5 weeks, provided a less shitty weather and weak competition.

Should be bigger right Dash.  Im thinking folks will be sort tired of SH films and  typical formualic film fare and want the man to be back and floor them..So Im expecting bigger craze..And tons of repeat business. Im putting up some serious contribution to the sequel ..WIll proably post pictures as head to the ultimate Imax in Manhattan too my friend. Do you have good size or the super size imax in your location Dash.  I think we will pass our hairbrained marvel loons 1.2B WW (Gokai)  , and his epic fail marvel pozer clown BKB' 475M domestic and under Avengers nonsense in about  2+ week WW, and pass the ludcrious BKB's  475m tom foolery  in 3-4 weeks. :)

Edited by Superman001

Over 100m OW is locked if this opens on a Friday.

Well he would have to open it I think on Dec 15th  2016. Which soulds like what hes going to do.. And its close to the dates of Titanic And Avatar where he wouldnt feel like its  bad omen..17-18th is on a Sunday or Monday.So I can see Avatar opening exactly on Titanic or Avatar dec days this time.

Do you have good size or the super size imax in your location Dash.

I must travel more than 400 kilometers from my home to Paris if I want to watch a movie in Imax so unfortunately I don't. (And If I got to choose i'd rather go to London to see it at BFI because I heard Disneyland's digital Imax and Paris liemax suck)

I must travel more than 400 kilometers from my home to Paris if I want to watch a movie in Imax so unfortunately I don't. (And If I got to choose i'd rather go to London to see it at BFI because I heard Disneyland's digital Imax and Paris liemax suck)

ill probably see you down there sometime

• Like 1