Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

http://screenrant.com/3d-movies-green-lantern-sucker-punch-alien-prequel-pauly-48813/�TP/1.1 4294967295 Content-Length: 89 Content-Type: text/html

And as always, here's the quote that pretty much seals WHY AVATAR did what it did at the box office:

Screenrant is known for their in-depth research articles. They had a story and needed a movie to fill avoid and used Avatar, nothing more doesn't help your cause.

For you its not about 3D its about good 3D and movies have had good 3D, but failed to reach 1/4 of Avatar, why? Could it be because of what I said that helped Avatar made all its money.

• Like 1

You know why people purchased AVATAR on home video? Must I spell this out for you and little Neo as well??? People purchased AVATAR on home video in an effort to try and recreate the experience at home with 3D TV'S and rightfully so, but you'd have to be an idiot not to see this..

So then why didn't people see this and stop purchasing it and breaking home video sales. You think after the non-replication word would get around and people would stop buying it.

• Like 2

Lol BKB Avatar sold more tickets than Avengers did Domestically lol.So even if you took  out the 3D Avatar made more. It also sold an even more embarrassing number of tickets than Avengers abroad.

Lol Avengers  on 10-15000 screens cant beat an Avatar 1 on 7000 screens WW . Both films were in 3D.

I hope that computes on what Neo and Dash and others with logic have been trying to tell you..Why avengers has no chance to win in any dept. LOL

Wow whats more amazing Neo Avatar 1 was only in 2700 Screen-2900 screens domestically and put up 760+Mil. lol.

Avengers was in almost 5000 screend domestically with 3D and made 600+ lol

Avatar 2  will be in more screens than Avengers 2 domestically and OS this time.  .Oh my what numbers will it make when Avatar 2 is showing on 11-14,000 screend worldwide this time..

(wink)

It was on nearly 3500 theaters which would be around 7000+ screens. Screens =/= theaters.

Read it 1 more time Kal: People like YOU and the rest of the mindless herd saw this movie over and over because of WHY KAL?? SAY IT!! Because of 3D and the 3D was so good, you had to see it over and over, right Kal??? BINGO!!

Actually no...Quality story, the music , the new concept  and the epic battle of gold vs evil told in a different. Way

We saw it over and over because its the benchmark of the worlds bestloved movie experience. It wasnt only the 3D that did that  BKB, it was everything.

The music is far better than Avengers, the premise draws folks in far better than Avengers and the story and  that last scene of the princess saving Jake stands in our hearts far more than any comic book film so far.

You gotta admit.. Cameron is fantastic. . By the way Titanic had no 3D, but sold 4billion worth in one run or more adjusted :).

So no we dont see Cameron films over and over because of a gimic. The man uses technology to take us where no filmmaker besides perhaps Steven at his peak has managed to take us..

Special Shout out to Peter Jackson as well for Two Towers and ROTK.(another epic in upper elite of them all filmmaking..Though Cameron came up with his wild concept out of his mind) :)

• Like 1

So then why didn't people see this and stop purchasing it and breaking home video sales. You think after the non-replication word would get around and people would stop buying it.

Hah hah you got him again, and I do declare more people bought the dvd and regular brrs. There was a panasonic lock on the 3D version for 2-3 yrs lol. So whoops sorry BKB ... Just like me folks  just wanted to own a mega classic anyway they could gerhands on it.

There were only 2D versions that  cameout for the public BKB.. So wrong again there our Avenger Captain.. Panasonic TVS had the lockdown on the 3D version and it still couldnt give you the avatar experience.

Both you and Kal are an example of what we all refer in this case as an EPIC FAIL.. I'm through with both of you since I've pretty well have proven the reason for AVATARS success and thanks once again to screenrant and THIS QUOTE:

Again using that. You have blinders on and until you take them off you will continue a losing battle. Glad you finally are stopping your petty arguing that can't keep up.

Both you and Kal are an example of what we all refer in this case as an EPIC FAIL.. I'm through with both of you since I've pretty well have proven the reason for AVATARS success and thanks once again to screenrant and THIS QUOTE:

BKB your posting one of the worst review sites on the net... Seems respected publications like Variety , IGN, Hwoodreporter say otherwise..

So Again you fail... You fail even bigger when your talking about a sequel that may drop off bigtime like all  comic films do will havea chance at beating a 2.5-3.6+ billion dollar range film.  Avatar 2 is without a doubt a lock for 2nd place all time.

While Avengers 2 WW gross could fall off to 1.2-1.4Billion. Not even in the same playing field

• Like 1

It was on nearly 3500 theaters which would be around 7000+ screens. Screens =/= theaters.

Poor BKB,  I wonder how he explains folks so forgot avatar when Avengers is on 4500 screens lol around 10,000 screens , being pushed in 3D yrs of movies building it up(Avatar is an original mine you lol) and over 50 yrs of waiting and still cant beat Titanic.lol

Poor BKB,  I wonder how he explains folks so forgot avatar when Avengers is on 4500 screens lol around 10,000 screens , being pushed in 3D yrs of movies building it up(Avatar is an original mine you lol) and over 50 yrs of waiting and still cant beat Titanic.lol

4500 screens? Is that DOM? If so its theaters, not screens.

• Like 1

I feel like this thread is like a old man. It keeps saying the same thing over & over again.

I hope BKB keeps his trap shut when Avatar 2 beats Avengers byy 150-300M domestic, and by  over 1.5B OS.

And overall beats Avengers 2 by a whooping 1.6-2.1Billion...  Now thats one hell of an ass whooping hes setting himself for.

I hope he has pills to calm down . I estimate his goose is cooked for the entired Avengers 2 run

in 45days-60 days Avatar 2 will be far ahead of Avengers 2. Take that to the bank. Lol

DENIAL KAL: It's hard to come to terms with, but if you keep this quote from Screenrant, you and little Neo we'll eventually come to terms with it, perhaps when AVATAR 2 doesn't break records like the 1st movie did will finally make you see the light??? Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to abandoned this piece of shit..

Posted Image

Lol I dont like your chances. TDK , epic falloff the next film.

Avengers 1.5B? ,, Next one 1.3B-1.4 falloff potential.. Lol  James Cameron 1.8Billion and then 2.8Billion.

LOL...We need to get you some brain pep sir.. BKB your too blinded by Marvel fanboyism to see your done like dinner. :P

Since we have T2 and Aliens and Titanic and now Avatar to see where Cameron films go.. Courts Adjourned.

Poor BKB and his addled mind for Marvel. He never gets tired of being owned.

Logic over Marvel loonisms everytime folks...  Here are but a few Records the Juggernaut 2 will take,

1. Biggest domestic Tally 800-850+M,

2. Biggest OS in history. 2.8-3.2B

3.  Biggest Dec OW of all time 170-220+M

4. Most OS  weekends over 100M tally (set  by Avatar 1 was it 8 or 9 weekends?? LOL)

5. Set New Records in single day gross in Dec Month, And will set new records in Japan, China, Austraila, UK,

Germany,  Russia, Mexico and new numbers. Also will have the worlds first OS territory with 400-500M range potential . Thats from one territory...Holy moly(Japan or China or perhaps both will hit 350-400+M each!!)

Audios  BKB.. and avenger2 chances for glory are..................

Edited by Superman001

Screenrant is known for their in-depth research articles. They had a story and needed a movie to fill avoid and used Avatar, nothing more doesn't help your cause.

For you its not about 3D its about good 3D and movies have had good 3D, but failed to reach 1/4 of Avatar, why? Could it be because of what I said that helped Avatar made all its money.

Amen BKB is double owned yet again  my friend.. Its funny how he keeps coming back with foolish fanboy bs and gets destroyed. Im told in other threads too.

Something tells me hes a cameron hater, but that still doesnt stop Cameron fans and believers in his work from owning all who stand in our way.

• Like 1

I think arguing about depth in any blockbuster over the last couple of decades is a bit of a bit of a non-starter.

Lol according to you.. but most gave Titanic and Avatar over 100 film awards each. Titanic bringing home 13 Oscars baby :).

And Cameron should have had the best picture oscar nod in 2009(Every other film award place gave it to him, they cheated him to ge the best director nod to the first woman--a cameron trainee--aka his wife--Ludcrious and funny beyond words)

And the team up sold Avengers, right? A lot of movies were sold on their 3D and failed to make a 1/10 of Avatar, what happened? All of its earning didn't come from 3D would have still been near Titanic without 3D. Fraction? If it was all 3D should have fell more than it did on upcoming weekends and weekdays, can't hide the % drops. When is the last time a movie has had these kind of drops? If the story is engaging audiences will come back. Avatar had a strong message, a hero you could get behind.

Owned BKB yet again with this reply Neo..Rofl....

• Like 1