Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Im so going to get the Captain Jack on your tale for that one ethan LOL Hah hah. But shit Im a dory fan too :P So I still got love for Dory to win win too.. Frozen needs to go down. I just dont feel comfortable with a Disney film that used a damn song to beat out the great ones... I mean its crazy.. Lets hope Dory can be a true legend and take it all back, as a Disney classic needs to have that incredible story,  and a sense of grandnure. Take away the Frozen  Let it go.. What else you have :(

Frozen was funny and had strong characters. But Nemo is an all time great. Hopefully Dory is too. i can't wait to make my Finding Dory over the domestic, OW, and WW animated records club.
  • Like 1

Frozen was funny and had strong characters. But Nemo is an all time great. Hopefully Dory is too. i can't wait to make my Finding Dory over the domestic, OW, and WW animated records club.

What are your top 5 most anticipated for 2016?

Until we get closer to the release date and the marketing and the buzz gets amped up, I'd say 115OW is more likely. If the film exceeds the first critically and especially visually, that's when I can see the x6 multipliersBut Brand name alone will be hard to get everyone in the theatre, the film has to deliver. If Cameron makes a fantastic film, then Fox HAS to screen it way in advance and have reviews coming out like a month before release. It's what helped Avengers reach 200M OW. If Fox plays this right, 130OW isn't completely out of the question

I think 125-135M will be the low end for the OW for dec(Still would be a huge record) Highend 140-170+M :)

• Like 1

You know I will be so backing you my brother.  We need a great Disney master piece to come along..  Frozen could have been it, but its missing the things that made TLK, Beauty and the BEast, Aladdin  had.

I think Dory will pull off the whole package and man oh man with  the love and the sequel to all time greatest DVD seller in history.

We going to make records happen baby!! :) Watch out Frozen :)

• Like 1

1. Finding Dory2. Apes 33. Avatar 24. Captain America 35. BvS/ Warcraft

1. Finding Dory

2. Star Wars Spin-Off

3. Batman v Superman 

4. Avatar 2

5. X Men Apocalypse

I'm gonna cheat and give runners up to Warcraft, Cap 3, and Fantastic Beasts

And if Maze Runner is a success and Scorch Trials is 2016 then it'll be somewhere in the top 5  :D

1. Finding Dory

2. Star Wars Spin-Off

3. Batman v Superman 

4. Avatar 2

5. X Men Apocalypse

I'm gonna cheat and give runners up to Warcraft, Cap 3, and Fantastic Beasts

And if Maze Runner is a success and Scorch Trials is 2016 then it'll be somewhere in the top 5  :D

Wait Xmen Apolcalypse isnt in 2017?

1. Finding Dory2. Star Wars Spin-Off3. Batman v Superman 4. Avatar 25. X Men Apocalypse I'm gonna cheat and give runners up to Warcraft, Cap 3, and Fantastic Beasts And if Maze Runner is a success and Scorch Trials is 2016 then it'll be somewhere in the top 5  :D

For the Star Wars spinoff, it depends on what it is, if it's about young Yoda or something I'll be pumped.
  • Like 1

Nope it's 2016, I've never seen a x-men film though.

What!!!  Ethan!!!!!!! 

you need to get some time and watch especially xmen 1 and the best of the lot Xmen 2 :).

You can pass on X3 it sucked big time with the dude from Rush Hour directing as Singer went to do Superman Returns.

Then came the beautiful Xmen First Class and 2nd Wolverine film, and Xmen DOFP... (Singer came back as producer for FC

and couldnt stay away any longer and came back fully as director and prod. on Xmen 2014)

Yayyy!

And you must really be on some powerful sh@t lol.. (In Samuel Jackson voice)

Illogical Marvel clowns still wont prevent the inevitable from happening

And thats Juggernaut destroys you guys by 1.3-1.8B!!

lol

SW7, MOS2, JLA are the only films that have small microscopic chance of stayin within 800M of  A2..

That is crazy :) And thats only because those films can get 60-80+ yrs old potentially to come out to the theaters. :)

Avengers hell no, Frozen 2 hell no

How do you know water is not for Avatar? So TA2 can't stay within 800M that is crazy. Why bring up Frozen 2?

What!!!  Ethan!!!!!!! you need to get some time and watch especially xmen 1 and the best of the lot Xmen 2 :). You can pass on X3 it sucked big time with the dude from Rush Hour directing as Singer went to do Superman Returns. Then came the beautiful Xmen First Class and 2nd Wolverine film, and Xmen DOFP... (Singer came back as producer for FCand couldnt stay away any longer and came back fully as director and prod. on Xmen 2014) Yayyy!

I know, I know. I've seen most of First Class on TV actually but other than that zip Nada.
  • Like 1

No but read up on amusement parks plans for Avatar.. James says it wil surpass SWS.. Neo..

Like he says hes in the avatar business period.. You know and I know its going to be far bigger than the biggest movie franchise when James is done.

Again do you have a link? Again amusement parks = box office.

When people studying a whole language and living the Navi way spirtually and have killed themselves over a film.

I think your in a whole new playin field for BO Neo. What does this have to do with anything?

Go back some pages and look at Dash , myself and other post on the Avatar impact. Links to articles?

There is nothing like it.. Also read up the sense memory techniques used in the original.. They said people have the same epic feelings  and brain registry that they have when they have been to some all new real life place..

And no movie besides Cameron has achieved that. He only needs to do it again and ad something more and who knows.

You seriously see any film that can challenge A2? What?

You like Avatar, but are way to optimistic with it.

Oh I got you ,are you also think if  Disney really goes after TW and doesnt move Cap 3 and that will hurt it some with your predict my friend. Im a little worried, but then again Cap dont have 80-90 yr olds who could show up to support this event of the century.

Batman and Superman meeting and Wonder woman.. HOly shit!!

How would you know this?