Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

How would you know this?

Ive never gone to theaters for any big comic film including SM1, SM2, TDK, Avengers and seen 75-90 yr olds in theaters. Period

Avatar and Titanic your talking, every quadrant comes in.. Im seeing granpas,, children, tons of women and men age 16-50 something.

How can you compare the audience for comic movies to James Cameron epics.. Comic films are not even a factor and never will be.

I dont even think Batman and Superman and WW epic return on the screen can capture the kind of golden age and silver age attendance Ive seen in Avatar, Titanic  and T2.

Cameron is friggin anomaly of the movie universe.

• Like 1

You like Avatar, but are way to optimistic with it.

We havent lost yet in saying what the highend of this film could be have we Neo. Surely you still got faith in our Cameron good buddy..

I  know yu want Avengers 2  or Batman and Superman to make a mark, but to be in the same circles of Cameron??

Not likely.

Posted Image

Lol Sky we going to have to beat up on Ethan/Augustus buddy with some Xmen BRay cases lol.

Augustus rectify that error as soon as possible Start with Xmen1 and 2

I think you can skip Xmen 3.. Its a POS.. LOL. Then go on too the wolverine films, and Xmen FC(Beautiful comeback film for franchise) and the mighty Xmen DOFP.

• Like 1

How do you know water is not for Avatar? So TA2 can't stay within 800M that is crazy. Why bring up Frozen 2?

No it can.. TA2 will be llucky to hit 1.4-1.6B,, Avatar 2 is  a near lock for nearly the same numbers as Avatar 1 WW Neo.

HV sales point to acutally ann increase domestically and OS in these new expanded markets your talking the potential for 2.5-3B OS alone is great.

Like I said Avengers 2 will be getting an ass kicking by at least a billion :)

What's a Cameron?

He is the one shining light we have left amongst directors that has never dropped the ball and continues to show them all how its dones and continues to push the envelope.

He also the great one that can write, edit, actually design technical effects and art direction of his film to such a degree the parties who specify in those departments are astounded!!

:)

Ive never gone to theaters for any big comic film including SM1, SM2, TDK, Avengers and seen 75-90 yr olds in theaters. Period

Avatar and Titanic your talking, every quadrant comes in.. Im seeing granpas,, children, tons of women and men age 16-50 something.

How can you compare the audience for comic movies to James Cameron epics.. Comic films are not even a factor and never will be.

I dont even think Batman and Superman and WW epic return on the screen can capture the kind of golden age and silver age attendance Ive seen in Avatar, Titanic  and T2.

Cameron is friggin anomaly of the movie universe.

Well one theater isn't much considering there is 10000+ screens WW.

We havent lost yet in saying what the highend of this film could be have we Neo. Surely you still got faith in our Cameron good buddy..

I  know yu want Avengers 2  or Batman and Superman to make a mark, but to be in the same circles of Cameron??

Not likely.

What does that have to do with my post? Need to relax on Cameron/Avatar 2 on putting on such a high pedestal, we know it is there but man you sure like to toot that horn.

No it can.. TA2 will be llucky to hit 1.4-1.6B,, Avatar 2 is  a near lock for nearly the same numbers as Avatar 1 WW Neo.

HV sales point to acutally ann increase domestically and OS in these new expanded markets your talking the potential for 2.5-3B OS alone is great.

Like I said Avengers 2 will be getting an ass kicking by at least a billion :)

Lucky? Has the same chance to hit 1.8B as it does 1.4B. Again putting Avatar on this pedestal, why the same #'s? Don't say people from 8-88 saw it. A lot of movies I would say got good HV sales and didn't get your OS #'s I would say.

Lucky? Has the same chance to hit 1.8B as it does 1.4B. Again putting Avatar on this pedestal, why the same #'s? Don't say people from 8-88 saw it. A lot of movies I would say got good HV sales and didn't get your OS #'s I would say.

Actually no films since finding nemo has done anything close to Avatar on HV my friend.

So thats not exactly true.. And James cameron sequels are legendary in improving in quality and at the BO in everyway.

If you can show me a comic film that made 1B OS or came close, then you would have a good point.

Avengers is going to need a lot of of push to beat te first , much less reach 1.8B.. IM3 was pretty much showing us the limitations of comic films OS.

It will take a comic even that can encompass more fans and is one juggernaut of an event at the same time.

Only Batman , Superman and WW can potentially get the 1.8-2B marks or the Justice League film.

There are not enough quadrants interested good buddy in Avengers to easily make that 1B+ OS number you need

for 1.8B.

Actually no films since finding nemo has done anything close to Avatar on HV my friend. So thats not exactly true.. And James cameron sequels are legendary in improving in quality and at the BO in everyway. If you can show me a comic film that made 1B OS or came close, then you would have a good point.Avengers is going to need a lot of of push to beat te first , much less reach 1.8B.. IM3 was pretty much showing us the limitations of comic films OS. It will take a comic even that can encompass more fans and is one juggernaut of an event at the same time.Only Batman , Superman and WW can potentially get the 1.8-2B marks or the Justice League film. There are not enough quadrants interested good buddy in Avengers to easily make that 1B+ OS number you needfor 1.8B.

I heard Finding Nemo... :)
  • Like 1

What does that have to do with my post? Need to relax on Cameron/Avatar 2 on putting on such a high pedestal, we know it is there but man you sure like to toot that horn.

Im just saying Cameron's fans follow him Neo...And once Fox starts its might Avatar Marketing Campaingn with Camerons

accompolishments  and those awesome trailers and buildup.. Its going to be a wrap.

I mean there are people trying to live Navii life. Go back to my posts and see an example of a Naviii Life online community.

This will be the one that  truly makes us truly situp and take notice like Titanic and Avatar before it. :)

• Like 1

I heard Finding Nemo... :)

64-66M fREAKING HV UNITS SOLD ww.  Only film that has come close is Avatar and its still got alot more units

to go to catch Nemo... Damn at Avatar selling 31-35M units though WW in 1 yr though..

Thats pretty much doubles Avengers and TDK and too many films on HV to mention .lol.

And I figure should be around 40+M units WW today.. I hope we see an update when Avatar creeps to 50M units sold WW>

Finding Nemo is just amazing how much people wanted to own that movie on dvd...Only TLK and Titanic(Again from Cameron) has sold more units WW> :)

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

64-66M fREAKING HV UNITS SOLD ww.  Only film that has come close is Avatar and its still got alot more unitsto go to catch Nemo... Damn at Avatar selling 31-35M units though WW in 1 yr though.. Thats pretty much doubles Avengers and TDK and too many films on HV to mention .lol. And I figure should be around 40+M units WW today.. I hope we see an update when Avatar creeps to 50M units sold WW> Finding Nemo is just amazing how much people wanted to own that movie on dvd...Only TLK and Titanic(Again from Cameron) has sold more units WW> :)

That's what happens when you make a movie that is that good and wide appealing
  • Like 1

That's what happens when you make a movie that is that good and wide appealing

I dont know how folks are even hating saying Avatar will make 440-500M domestic>  I guess they dont check HV and fandom appeal vs the love of Avengers and SW7.. Its going to be so funny if both SW7 and Avengers 2 cant beat the gross of our one

epic  Ethan.. LOL

Can you smell their fear and  some folks may lose some hair lol..  I mean how is it possible that one movie

may make so much damn money from the BO alone and beat the ass out of 2 of the biggest sequels coming combined

And if this one film beats all of the LOTR films combined like I always stated it would.. Im goin to be wearing alot of Avatar shirts

and posting my pics lol

• Like 1