Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Why would a Marvel movie ever affect someones life? Its not hard to imagine that a movie as visually stunning and with a story like that would cause 1000s of people to want to live there and cause them depression because they don't have that here. You shouldn't look down on them, just accept that some want more and Avatar gave it to them.

only titanic has come close to giving me the emotional and spirtual escape that avatar put in my soul. You and i knew before the rest neo that this was a force of nature. Ive never seen avatars equal as a movie experience. Home tree falling, jake adapting to the jungle, nefertryi saving the day and not caring if jake is human and her jake is her jake. Omg Avatar is wonder worlds apart from marvel or anything else. I cant wait to see what Pandora does to us and the world again neo

Avatar 2 will do about Titanic numbers (incl. re-release).

yu obviously not reading how this film has effected people Elessar. Its going to blow avatar1 away ww and potentially domestically as well. All the os markets have expanded and worship tbe big cameron events. I expect we will see the worlds first film with a 500+m and multiple 200 and 100+m territories.. In cameron the world tru"sts.

The way the humans treated the alien race was actually horrible for me to watch personally. Its something that has taken place throughout history and continues to happen presently within our own world and seeing it in this context and knowing that it would probably happen in the same way irl really resonated with me on an emotional level. The scene with home tree burning almost brought tears to my eyes.

i had tears in my eyes with that and about 5 other scenes. When the chiefs son fell off the ship and they found him and he asked jake to kill him. Oh man my audience gasped.(special edition version Imax 3d)

I'm not going to lie but after seeing Pandora it is pretty depressing seeing our planet at times, depending where you live. The UK is a shit hole lol

Lol same here in the us. Though thanx to my studies in law of attraction, i aim to be always turn the occasional rotten lemons to lemonade and realize we can mold our personal universe to almost limitless

Degrees of manisfestation of what we want. Anyone here feeling a gap of 1.5 to 2+ vs disneys av2 and sw7?

I think only sw7 could bring the ass whooping to reasonable distance lol. Sw7 1.6 to 2b. Av 1.3-1.6b. The battle for the titans. Im predicting 1.6b for av2.

The only all time biggest films of all time to have sequels are Jaws and Star Wars and they both dropped. Why would Avatar buck the trend, and saying James Cameron isn't exactly a reason.

dude gl is no james cameron at holding your fans for worldwide event

. you talking crazy dude comparing 80s to camerons fanbase on big epics. Maybe you would have point if we didnt see james break titanic with his very next film. Hmm 13 yrs later lol. Sws didnt move anyone on the level of titanic and avatar either. Need we remind you they re released thw film twice to get to 200+ mil. Cameron films were all jaw dropping 1 run domestic and ww kings.then got re-releases FTW

Edited by Superman001

Sorry what? You use Terminator as an argument, seriously?

i think everyone says t2 was the biggest sequel of all time Elessar. So neo got yu on that one. Lol. And we dont see any sws in the all time spots back to back do we. James name is going to be in all 4 spots. Get used to it lol

dude gl is no james cameron at holding your fans for worldwide event

. you talking crazy dude comparing 80s to camerons fanbase on big epics. Maybe you would have apt of we didnt see james break titanic with his very next film. Hmm 13 yrs later lol. Sws didnt move anyone on the level of titanic and avatar either. Need we remind you they re released thw film twice to get to 200+ mil. Cameron films were all jaw dropping 1 run domestic and ww kings.then got re-releases FTW

• Like 1

Yeah as in Cameron knows how to make movie people will go see also look at Titanic.

Amen Neo and that my friend ends all the bs comparisons. Never in history of film has director held on to his core base on this scale domestic and globally. The only q is can he beat himself 3 more times. With cameron bringing in the dude that did apes 2014, I think our pound for pound greatest director just might neo and all my pandorians rooting for a2 to smash avatar1. I cant wait and what happens if a2 beats a1 by bigger margin than avatar beat titanic. Sweet Jesus. Edited by Superman001

Yeah and that's why it'll make more than any non Cameron movie.

im pretty sure you said neo and i were nuts back in 2009. Just stop it,theres never been anything like cameron so you trying to compare him to lucas and speilberg shortcomings wont holdup. Even gl has said cameron is above them all and how many directors call cameron the master or the yoda. Lol. I want 840m dom and 2.8b os. I wont be suprised if we get much much more Elessar. Neo, myself

Msflies,kayom and others will just say we told yu so.

• Like 1