Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

16 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Hey tele why k1 giving me me a warning when the new person everyone saw was a double acct who attacked me and avatar fans as soon as they signedup.  Can you check on this. As I think it's an unfair warning.  And k1  is a big sws fan and that's not cool if the mod is attacking me for defending my franchise with others in a civil way.   And morning all

PM me and/or WB if you want to discuss warnings. Staff-members don't hand out warnings on their own, and needless to say, we don't do it based on any preference towards one franchise or another. 

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

You're in NY and it's the afternoon :mellow:

True but some of our friends here it's morning for them.  I actually just got up lol.  It's 211 actually in zero big apple.  Rem we got friends from Cali,  China, sk who post etc

Still thinking 1.8 to 1.9b force awakens.  Baumerfett and Jedi's praying it can hold the Prince spot. Lol it won't. 

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Quaritch did nothing wrong, he is a hero of earth.

Who? 

Avatar was racist against Native American. It made the native of the planet stereotypical of Native American. Only a white man can them.  That Jake character was pointless. 

1 minute ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Kal and his buddies really made a mess of this place, didn't they?

I fail to see the mess I've help make, would it be better with no posts at all? I suppose no Avatar posts is better... right saintStarWars?

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Fucking people over for Money is the American way, some European countries and worse or better for it. No they're not innocent.

Yeah, AVATAR is clearly a close analogy for how all the colonial powers (Britain, Spain, Portugal, Germany, the Netherlands, and (much later) the US) ran rough-shod over various native peoples and in some cases committed genocide, in order to get their natural resources. It's been happening for 600 years. 

• Like 5