Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

On 1/12/2016 at 2:24 PM, Empire said:

You are just making crap up. None of this is true. Unless you have some sources to back your statements. If you do, post a link. 

I work in the business  Mr no count lol.  Well at least im back in  awesome M.R. land PT.  So my inside info  rocks.  You keep dreaming about hanging with stars.  I meet them and work for their panels every so often. Civilians to the business should keep their mouths closed.  Loved when I worked on the top gear set in NY  and people's court as well ?

This one is just rumours though.  Still excited. Michele Rodriguez said she'd work for free in the sequel.  So could be legitimate. 

3 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Any news with a modicum of truth will be reported by one of the major publications. The only thing of real interest lately is the Montreal Gazette interview

Not true if you work in M.R or know people in production,  it can be legitimate.  Don't count out Trudy yet.  Lol

6 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Any news with a modicum of truth will be reported by one of the major publications. The only thing of real interest lately is the Montreal Gazette interview

What was the Montreal report.  They are suppose to be filming in NZ,  CA,  some rain forests locs.  Etc isn't Montreal a canookian Loc tribe? 

11 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Can I translate this as: you work in PR sometimes?

Yep. Freelance in marketing research. M.R  work will encompass at times working with production and sometimes get to give ideas, feedback and screen films,  commercials and new technology. Trying to get in the door ft ?. Very cool assignments.  A friend of mine does this ft for vg companies.  Gets to keep stuff not yet in America.  But we all have to sign on some things non disclosure agreements.  Hence it's work that is incredible,  but often is carried out in very covert situations.  Lol

Still love just my PT stuff so far. 

19 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I've heard rumors that Leonardo DiCaprio and Ed Harris are in talks. It'll be revealed that Earth's seas are also connected to Eywa and Jack and Bud's spirits are with her

Lol yes but since your not followed by nearly 10k people. You wouldn't be a credible source lol

13 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Lol yes but since your not followed by nearly 10k people. You wouldn't be a credible source lol

And you are? Good luck with your $1.7b prediction. It's so far beyond ridiculous that it cannot be anything other than pure and utter delusion.

• Like 3

If anyone hears more on Michelle being back, then please post an update.  I've been saying this for a year that Cameron may bring back Trudy. 

Another thing I've heard is Micheal Bien (terminator and cameo role in t2 se. )is cast in the sequel. I know Micheal read with some stars for Cameron to cement some of the casting choices in juggernaut 2009.  It would be wonderful to have him in this franchise and have a huge role in juggernaut 2017.  Bien is one of my favvorites that didn't quite reach the Alist illumni he deserved  all.  And yes the Micheal Bien who also starred in Cameron's perfect aliens and abyss is who I'm talking about. 

Edited by Kalel009Shel

22 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Haters, but silly Jedis your domestic reign ends after not even a year...... 

As no imitation of anh will gather the power  of titanic,  aliens,  terminator and terminator2 and avatar... 

Lol if that abysmal sws can do that and have all the advantages over a new franchise.  Just wait on  how far past force awakens avatar fans are going to pull off domestically.  I think 100-250m ass whopping on a best case domestic  scenario. ,  but others are predicting 1.1 to 1.4b domestic for the world's biggest sequel... Weee doggie!

Only true monsters hold all the crowns for 12 and 8 years lol.  True bo power. That's what this trailer embodies below

Edited by Kalel009Shel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Haters, but silly Jedis your domestic reign ends after not even a year...... 

As no imitation of anh will gather the power  of titanic,  aliens,  terminator and terminator2 and avatar... 

Lol if that abysmal sws can do that and have all the advantages over a new franchise.  Just wait on  how far past force awakens avatar fans are going to pull off domestically.  I think 100-200m as whopping,  but others are predicting 1.1 to 1.4b domestic for the world's biggest sequel... Weee doggie!

Only true monsters hold all the crowns for 12 and 8 years lol.  True boy power below

You mean yourself and Iron Jimbo?

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

And you are? Good luck with your $1.7b prediction. It's so far beyond ridiculous that it cannot be anything other than pure and utter delusion.

Yes some of us matter on FB, have huge fan fps,   have nearly a thousand on twitter and actually change lives HP nc. Lol.

Haters are alwAys going to hate.