baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

3. Amazing Spider-Man 2 - $255M4. X-Men Days Of Future Past - $254M5. Godzilla - $244M11. Neighbors - $139M

Spidey - too high

X-Men - too high

Godzilla - too high

Neighbors - close, but probably about $5-10M too low.

53. Blended - yay

68. Million Dollar Arm - yay

For SOTM3:

The 40 Year Old Virgin - 1

Superbad - 1

Anchorman 2 - 5

(141)Animal House - 8

(150)We're The Millers - 16

(159)The Heat - 14

(169)Bridesmaids - 5

(182)What Women Want - 2

At this point I would not say 150 is locked. The late legs could suffer due to AMWTDITW and 22JS.

Now that I look at it, people who said We're The Millers should be extremely scared right now. If we don't get good numbers over the next 8 days, we might be declaring 150 dead when the weekend estimates come out next Sunday.

Dangit, I thought I was being safe when I picked WTM.

Now that I look at it, people who said We're The Millers should be extremely scared right now. If we don't get good numbers over the next 8 days, we might be declaring 150 dead when the weekend estimates come out next Sunday.Dangit, I thought I was being safe when I picked WTM.

I still think we'll be alright, but I'm not as confident about it anymore... And to think I was going to choose the heat. Ha!

Top 7 OW:  my predictions:

[*]Transformers - Age of Extinction: $105 million [*]X-Men - Days of Future Past: $90.55 million [*]The Amazing Spider-Man 2: $82 million  [*]Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: 70.5 mill [*]How to Train Your Dragon 2: $70 million [*]Godzilla: $62.75 million [*]22 Jump Street: $46.5 million

Nailed X-men.

• Like 1

1) Transformers: Age of Extinction- 112m2) The Amazing Spider-Man- 102m Too optimistic here.3) X-Men: Days of Future Past- 95m Just a bit upside.4) How to Train Your Dragon- 87m5) Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 76m6) Godzilla- 75m Who knew this'd break out so big7) Guardians of the Galaxy- 65m

B, I demand this WW weekend crap to be removed from the game next year. :ph34r: I just realized X-Men did 260M this weekend. Shit. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3