baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

220M+ is the estimate. For some reason studios only report partial or no gross from Sunday. It's up to Baumer but to me Chinese sources are better as we actually get full Sunday numbers added to the total.

I'm not sure what question you are referring to.  The source we go by is Mojo.  It always has been.  I can't use Mojo for one question and then go to a specific thread for another.  It just eliminates all the confusion.

• Like 1

I'll do some SOTM updates this week.  

I would rather no one else score them please.  I'll be back in full beast mode just as soon as my ISP comes out and hooks up the damn internet.  

And if we go by Mojo, that screws me for my answer as well.  So there is no bias here.  I stated at the beginning of the game that Mojo is ALWAYS the source.

• Like 1

People whose SOTM5 answers are still not set:

MGS - Need DUFR to not get a 3x multiplier (28.5M or 45M depending on whether the multiplier is based on the 3 day or 5day. Question 5 specifies it is only a 3 day but question 8 does not)

JOS Need DUFR to not get a 3x multiplier (28.5M or 45M depending on whether the multiplier is based on the 3 day or 5day. Question 5 specifies it is only a 3 day but question 8 does not)

Simionski Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

Damienroc Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

Rukaio Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

Olive Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

GiZmo Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

Iceroll Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

24 lost Needs TLAM2 to not get a 3x multiplier (87.7M total)

• Like 1

I don't intend to full on score anything again unless specifically asked to (or its like a wednesday and the weekly scores haven't happened).

But I do like checking the general state of questions such as above to see if anything is scorable yet just for my own interest/boredom  :)

Edited by chasmmi
  • Like 1

Does anyone want to take a crack at doing questions this week?

I might not have time.  Whoever says yes first, you have the job.  Stipulations are that you have to ask between 12-15 questions.  All worth 1000 points.  Due normal time.  All questions pertain to top 12.  You can ask international questions.

4 or 5 film placements

3-5 bonus questions using the same format.

Gotta go.....I'll check back later.  

Does anyone want to take a crack at doing questions this week?

I might not have time.  Whoever says yes first, you have the job.  Stipulations are that you have to ask between 12-15 questions.  All worth 1000 points.  Due normal time.  All questions pertain to top 12.  You can ask international questions.

4 or 5 film placements

3-5 bonus questions using the same format.

Gotta go.....I'll check back later.  

I could go for it

• Like 1

Ok, so it really looks like I will have internet this week.  To top off all the BS that comes with moving, my computer died (dead motherboard). So today I am purchasing my first laptop.  The ISP is supposed to be coming Weds so with any luck, by Thurs at the latest, I'll be back and unleashed.  I'll have some scoring done soon and get some new SOTM's up.

I know I asked and Gittes said he would do it but it's getting late on Monday and I have time, so I'll do it now.  

Gittes, if you would like, can you do next weeks, if you have time?  If you do, try to have it up for Monday morning, or late Sunday night.  

Thanks for volunteering.