baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

You can challenge as many as u want at any given time. but of course they have to be in the top 12 and they have to be someone who has not been challenfed before.

I think with the difficulty of these challenges, someone should quickly challenge everyone that's left and rake in like 250,000 points.

The thought occurred but too much at risk. You can lose 50K points with each challenge...

I CHALLENGE CHASMMI! 
(Baumer's Approval pending)

1. Will GOTG make more than 40.935M this weekend domestically? (Actuals)
2. Will TMNT open over 43.39M?
3. Will 2nd-8th place combine to gross more than GOTG's opening week?
4. Will any movie increase more than 74.5% on Friday?
5. Which movie will be first place on Saturday?
6. Will Hercules drop between 56.5% and 59.5% domestically this weekend?
7. Will Boyhood increase this weekend between 20.5% and 24.5%?

____

Which 2 the following films (you need to get both right) will finish closest (Percentage) to the target gross given by the end of the game? Also, tell me in which days those 2 movies you chose will cross the marks below (you have a one day cushion).

Guardians - 235M
TF4 - 248M
Lucy - 110M
Apes - 209.1M
Tammy - 86.5M

So if film A has a target of 100m and B is 200M, if A finishes with 90M and B with 185M B would be the answer as it is closer percentage wise (185/200 = 92.5% whilst 90/100 = 90% )

We haven't had a ruling on this challenge yet from Baumer have we? I'm interested in his opinion on dat SOTM :D

• Like 1

Ill look over that challenge when I get home but I doubt it gets approved. You guys are making SOTM questions ridiculously hard.you can challenge as many as u want but a person can only be challenged once.

Cjohn, your SOTM question is denied.  I don't even know how to read that let alone answer it.  

You guys are making the SOTM question way too hard and with too many answers to it.  The SOTM question is not supposed to be three parts with 6 different answers.

Challenging someone should be fair and challenging, but you guys are asking the questions with the sole intent of making it impossible for the person to get it right.

As for challenging players.  NEW RULE, you can only challenge a maximum of 3 players.  

Come on guys, get it together.  :)