baumer

BSG: Congratulations to FILM!

Actually, Do I have to post my answers here Baumer or can I PM the answers to you?

There's questions that are similar to mine and I don't want to give Chewy any hints.  :P

Also, it appears Boyhood dailies during the weekend aren't reported so how to I know which day it hits 12M if it's on the weekend?  :thinking:

Edited by #ED

PM me...and Boyhood's dailies not being posted are a problem.  

I don't think Boyhood should be included in any Friday increase question or whatever day it passes whatever mark.

• Like 1

Actually, Do I have to post my answers here Baumer or can I PM the answers to you?

There's questions that are similar to mine and I don't want to give Chewy any hints.  :P

Also, it appears Boyhood dailies during the weekend aren't reported so how to I know which day it hits 12M if it's on the weekend?  :thinking:

Who challenged you?  That question is null.  It won't count.

Who challenged you?  That question is null.  It won't count.

Chewy did. His SOTM is...

SOTM

Tell me which film will pass the benchmark in question first. You must get 3/5 correct

200M - Apes or Guardians

100M - Lucy or Edge of Tomorrow

70M - Turtles or Hercules

30M - Chef or Get On Up

12M - Boyhood or A Most Wanted Man

The issue would be I wouldn't be able to guess which day Boyhood would get to 12M, if it hits the mark on the weekend.

(Example: If Boyhood is at 11.5M on Thursday, and the weekend is reported on Monday as total gross 12.2M. How do I know if it hit 12M on Sat or Sunday?)

I'm going to over ride that question and give you another part to it.

15 mill:  And So it Goes or Step Up All In

Only way this question doesn't count is if Chewy can give you a new one by 6pm EST (3 hours from now)

Edited by baumer
  • Like 2

this is it

This better, baumer? It's basically the same question #ED's asking me, just different targets

Tell me the day each film will pass the target #. You have a one-day cushion, and must get 3/5 correct

Guardians - 200MEdge of Tomorrow - 100MLucy - 100MHercules - 70MChef - 30M

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 2

I CHALLENGE CHEWY! 

(Baumer Approval is good)

1. Will GOTG make more than 43.76M this weekend domestically? (Actuals)

2. Will Hercules drop between 56.7% and 59.1% domestically this weekend?

3.Will Lucy increase more than 34.5% on Saturday (8/9)?

4. Will Get On Up drop more than 28.4% on Sunday (8/10)?

5. Will GOTG gross more than 15.28M on Saturday(8/9)?

6. Will Hercules increase less than 29.3% on Saturday (8/9)?

7. Will the top 10 average weekend drop (for all decreases not including increases) be between 43.3% and 47.4%?

____

Give me the dates the following movies will hit the grosses next to them. You must get 3/5 correct. You have a 1 day cushion.

GOTG - 186.56M

TNMT - 85.45M

Lucy - 95.34M

Get On Up - 23.41M

Hercules - 67.2M

Should you choose to accept, Deadline is Thursday 12:59 PST.

1) Will Turtles gross more than 44.44M?2) Will Into the Storm gross more than 15M?3) Will Hercules drop between 54.8% and 57.3%?4) Will Planes gross more than Purge?5) Will Purge increase by more than 21.5% on Saturday?6) Will Apes drop less than 45%?7) Will Step Up gross more than 10M?SOTM

Tell me the day each film will pass the target #. You have a one-day cushion, and must get 3/5 correct

Guardians - 200MEdge of Tomorrow - 100MLucy - 100MHercules - 70MChef - 30M

• Like 1

1) Will Turtles make more than 40M? Yes
2) Which will open higher Step Up or 100ft Journey? Step Up
3) Will Lucy fall over 52.5%? No
4) Will A most wanted man stay in the top 12? No
5) Will Into the storm fall less than 27.5% on Sunday? No
6) Will Tammy stay above Maleficent? Yes
7) Will 2nd-8th place combine to gross more than GOTG's opening week? Yes

Which of the following films will finish closest (Percentage) to the target gross given by the end of the game?

Guardians - 260M
TF4 - 250M - This one
Lucy - 112M
Apes - 210M
Magic in the Moonlight 12.5M
Edited by CJohn

1. Will GOTG make more than 43.76M this weekend domestically? (Actuals) YES2. Will Hercules drop between 56.7% and 59.1% domestically this weekend? NO3.Will Lucy increase more than 34.5% on Saturday (8/9)? YES4. Will Get On Up drop more than 28.4% on Sunday (8/10)? NO5. Will GOTG gross more than 15.28M on Saturday(8/9)? YES6. Will Hercules increase less than 29.3% on Saturday (8/9)? NO7. Will the top 10 average weekend drop (for all decreases not including increases) be between 43.3% and 47.4%? NO____Give me the dates the following movies will hit the grosses next to them. You must get 3/5 correct. You have a 1 day cushion.GOTG - 186.56M Tue Aug 12TNMT - 85.45M Sat Aug 16Lucy - 95.34M Mon Aug 11Get On Up - 23.41M Sun Aug 10Hercules - 67.2M Sun Aug 17