Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

I'm starting to think CA2 is given a lot of credit for being better than IM3 and Thor 2. You have to remember that those movies were trash.

No. Sure you disliked them but trash would be a ridiculous word to use to describe IM3 and Thor 2. 

• Like 4

Yes, because clearly, we're not capable to feel that it's a good movie on its own merits.

Well after watching 2 awful Marvel movies and finally seeing a good one you feel like its "great".Don't get me wrong, I liked CA2.

I don't sense WOM will be "great". Sure it was good but not TA good or TDK good.What's the comp next weekend?

I prefer it over TA.

I never really liked Avengers though as much as the general public.

I'm starting to think CA2 is given a lot of credit for being better than IM3 and Thor 2. You have to remember that those movies were trash.

This is silly. CA2 was freakin' good. It was better than IM3 and Thor 2 but so what. I liked all 3 of them.

It was also better than MOS.

• Like 8

Well after watching 2 awful Marvel movies and finally seeing a good one you feel like its "great".Don't get me wrong, I liked CA2.

lol, your post is ridiculous that Sam responded to. I genuinely loved CA2 and that had nothing to do with IM3 or Thor 2. 

• Like 1

Well after watching 2 awful Marvel movies and finally seeing a good one you I feel like its "great".

Don't get me wrong, I liked CA2.

Well you can only speak for how you feel. If that's how you feel then fine. Don't presume everyone must feel as you do. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

This is silly. CA2 was freakin' good. It was better than IM3 and Thor 2 but so what. I liked all 3 of them.

It was also better than MOS.

You've stirred the hornet's nest with the latter statement. ;)  :lol:

• Like 1

Sure Ed. Thank you for telling me what I feel about a movie.
  • Like 1

Sure Ed. Thank you for telling me what I feel about a movie.

Exactly, given I actually liked Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World. 

My ratings for the phase 2 movies are

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 8/10

Iron Man 3 - 7.5/10

Thor: The Dark World - 6.5/10

This is silly. CA2 was freakin' good. It was better than IM3 and Thor 2 but so what. I liked all 3 of them. It was also better than MOS.

E always go straight for the weak spot :lol:
  • Like 1

Why is everyone so scared of not liking CA2  :lol:

What are they gonna do people? Stand and fight!

What if a child dreamed of being something other than what society intended?

Posted Image