Dementeleus

Weekend #s April 4-6 (Cap2: 96.2, Noah 17, Divergent 13)

Why is everyone so scared of not liking CA2  :lol:

What are they gonna do people? Stand and fight!

What if a child dreamed of being something other than what society intended?

Really? I don't see that at all.  Who is Everybody? Be specific.

Edited by ECSTASY

E always go straight for the weak spot :lol:

It's true though.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier was also better than The Dark Knight Rises.   :ph34r:

(Despite all of the plotholes and illogicies, Winter Soldier was still more believable)

• Like 3

1. Justin Hammer dancing.2. The rest

You know I was watching that on FX earlier today.

Beyond his mad dancing skills, the whole drone introduction is hilarious.

'Today the press is faced with a new problem. They're about to run out of ink. *Crickets* Get that thing out of here'

• Like 4

You know I was watching that on FX earlier today. Beyond his mad dancing skills, the whole drone introduction is hilarious. 'Today the press is faced with a new problem. They're about to run out of ink. *Crickets* Get that thing out of here'

I will never get over that jail scene in All Hail The King. Come on Marvel, he needs to be brought back. Doesn't matter what movie it is. I take anything.
  • Like 3

I will never get over that jail scene in All Hail The King. Come on Marvel, he needs to be brought back. Doesn't matter what movie it is. I take anything.

If Garry Shandling can reappear in the universe, so too can Sam Rockwell. Since Iron Man 4 is unlikely to happen as of now, Cap 3 would be the next best fit. DO IT

• Like 1

If Garry Shandling can reappear in the universe, so too can Sam Rockwell. Since Iron Man 4 is unlikely to happen as of now, Cap 3 would be the next best fit. DO IT

I swear I had to do a double take when I saw him, lol. 

Really? I don't see that at all.  Who is Everybody? Be specific.

"All of them, any of them."

Posted Image

What specific newspapers do you read Governor?

EDIT: I can't be specific. Was just mucking around  :)

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

I swear I had to do a double take when I saw him, lol. 

I think everybody did. His face looked like Toht after they opened the Ark of the Covenant from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

• Like 1

Ultron's sidekick. Come on Joss.But yeah, I would love to see him making an appearance in a Cap movie too.
  • Like 1