Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews

Best of Year 8 Honorable MentionsDeath Note: The Game Begins- Cannot wait to see the sequel. Kept me intrigued the whole time :) (Za Rukaio!)Chessmen- Best of January pick, fantastic. (Spaghetti)Dracula- Delivers what it promised, the prince of darkness himself! (Hiccup)Godzilla: Apacolypse Part 1- Left me wanting more! (CJohn)Avatar: The last Airbender-The Search- Why I love Avatar (Blankments)MLP: FIM-The Rise of Nightmare Clarity- The Twist never bothered me anyway (Blankments)Keg Party- :) (Alpha)

• Like 4

November:The Bronx is Burning- AThe Creators- BDragon Age: Awakening- B+Concerts's End- BThe Giver- A+ :DOrigin- CSimpsons 2: The Ride- D+A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Fourth- C+Flowers for Agernon- A-Two-Way Road (is it me or does that just sound wrong on so many different levels?)- A-

Like how? I'm missing it. Thanks for the good reviews!

October:The Garden- C-Donuts are Zombies Too Along with the Dominant Walruses- A-The Innocent- D-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- The Rise of Nightmare Clarity- B+Behemoth- BThe Deadline- A-Flappy Bird- B-The Mansion- B+Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash- C+

How come the innocent gone from a B- to a D- Edited by MeanGirlsFilms

25. The Dresden Files: Stormfront- Pretty Cool! (Za Rukaio)24. Kill Them- Not too bad for a Kill Bill rip-off. (Films)23. The Most Dangerous Game- Alfonso Cuaron has done it again! (Alpha)22. Dragon Age: Awakening- Consider Numbers to be the Fantasy God (Numbers)21. The Mansion- Creepy and Collected, it hits and strikes furiously, not a home run but a great hit. (Alpha)

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 3

Sorry. I used the Box Office calendar as my review sheet. Must've missed it. Which page is it on?

I could be wrong but I thinks he's talking about how two way road sounds wrong on so many different levels
  • Like 1

20. Midnight in Afghan Valley- A really well done War film with fantastic performances (Hiccup)19. At the Mountains of Madness- All around a fantastic Adventure Thriller. Can you guess which H.P. Lovercraft creature I'm gonna do (Hiccup)18. Resonance- Mysterious and Creepy, just the way I like it! (Alpha)17. The Guardian of the West- Wyatt Earp in a Documentary already sounds a hell of a lot better than the Kevin Costner movie (Spaghetti)16. Catch that Pigeon- Animation at its finest, as proven this year (Za Rukaio!)

• Like 2

Sorry. I used the Box Office calendar as my review sheet. Must've missed it. Which page is it on?

Oh, no. I meant like how does it sound wrong on so many levels. Two way Road, that isFilms was quicker than me Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Oh, no. I meant like how does it sound wrong on so many levels. Two way Road, that is

Replace the word 'way' with legs and guess what lies at the end of that road. (It's not feet)

I'll admit I didn't really think about it much either until Rorschach brought it up.

• Like 1

15. The Deadline- Richard Lanklater delivers another Golden box of Chocolates (ChD)14. Stranger in a Strange World- Fantastic movie, no questions asked. (Hiccup)13. StarCraft: Brood War- An amazing piece of Sci-Fi that kicked the summer off with a Thunderous Clap! (Numbers)12. The Who's Tommy- An amazing period piece. Just awesome. (Spaghetti)11. Donuts are Zombies Too Along with the Dominant Walruses- Monty Python strikes again. (Blankments)

• Like 4

10. Pompeii- The Greatest Disaster film (Thomas the Tank Engine wink,wink) in recent memory. (Hiccup)9. Flowers for Algernon- It's about time Tim Burton stopped making those crappy remakes. (Alpha)8. The Normans- Sorry Rukaio. Gotta disagree with you on this one. You can't beat George Clooney. (Films)7. The Bronx is Burning- Scorsese outdoes himself this time. (Numbers)6. Hand Drawn Heroes- With an incredible voice-cast, this is he animated equivalent of The Avengers. (Spaghetti)

• Like 6

10. Pompeii- The Greatest Disaster film (Thomas the Tank Engine wink,wink) in recent memory. (Hiccup)9. Flowers for Algernon- It's about time Tim Burton stopped making those crappy remakes. (Alpha)8. The Normans- Sorry Rukaio. Gotta disagree with you on this one. You can't beat George Clooney. (Films)7. The Bronx is Burning- Scorsese outdoes himself this time. (Numbers)6. Hand Drawn Heroes- With an incredible voice-cast, this is he animated equivalent of The Avengers. (Spaghetti)

One of my films in a top 10. Wow. Thanks so much RorschachI will definitely do documentaries next year as they are seeming to be my strongest reviewed films (Normans and flappy bird)

One of my films in a top 10. Wow. Thanks so much RorschachI will definitely do documentaries next year as they are seeming to be my strongest reviewed films (Normans and flappy bird)

Cherish this moment, PLEASE! Your heart will be shattered when you see my worst list.
  • Like 1