Rorschach

Rorschach Reviews

Oh I guess I'll say it then...1. Bloodbath UnitePossibly the worst thing to come from the mind of human being, this is tragic in many ways. On camera and off. First, the movie is just despicable and disgusting. It is a waste of human dignity and talent just to make Millennium films a quick buck (JK). But you want to know what the most disappointing thing is Films? You have made good material before, like The Normans and Kill Them, those were fantastic! Do more stuff like that and I promise that you won't make more than half the list next year. Just a word of advice (I kid of course).

• Like 1

5. Wallace & Gromit: Christmas- In the words of Angry Joe, "YOU GONE AND F***ED IT UP!" (Films)4. The Innocent- That moment where the movies plotholes are the size of Kanye West's ego. (Films)3. Espionage Project 2: This Time, It's Espersonal- We meet AGAIN, BAY!!!!! (Blankments)2. Horror House- Laughable in every aspect, this is a failure. (Films)And Numebero uno is... Alpha? You may say it for me.

Well... it was my basic spiritual sequel to Thomas the Tank Engine :P

Actually, if I have one movie series I'd love all the new readers to catch up on, it's Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Those movies show off my growth as a writer pretty well if I do say so myself, plus GIANT Spiders and Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass are two of my best five original movies I've ever written :D

Plus, Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld releases April Y9 ;)

• Like 1

Well... it was my basic spiritual sequel to Thomas the Tank Engine :P Actually, if I have one movie series I'd love all the new readers to catch up on, it's Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. Those movies show off my growth as a writer pretty well if I do say so myself, plus GIANT Spiders and Santa Claus, Ultimate Badass are two of my best five original movies I've ever written :D Plus, Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Underworld releases April Y9 ;)

Where can I find them all?

Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs. the Loch Ness Monster was a Year 3 release, and there was a movie every year from Year 3 to 7. It only really gets good around Year 6 though, but they're all worthy reads IMO

You don't need to strain yourself going through all previous years so quickly

No I'll do one year every week. Just would like to catch up a bit on the different films as this year had a bunch of sequels I didn't really know any background about.
  • Like 1

No I'll do one year every week. Just would like to catch up a bit on the different films as this year had a bunch of sequels I didn't really know any background about.

I'd probably give yourself a lot more time than that. Films before regularly bit 10000+ words. :P (Even Narnia 1 was like 7000 and that a pure adaptation)

Yeah, as riczhang said, the movies from before are long. I remember Avarice having somewhere in the neighborhood of 20k, If I remember right. Heavy Rain had around 12k.

Basically, the average length before was 7-8k

Edited by ChD