CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Wait, so it's Sunday AND Saturday estimates for Weekend estimates?  :o  :o  All this time I thought Friday and Saturday had final numbers, with the Sunday being the only day with an estimated number!

They are all estimates. Fri-Sun.  They don't actually do the final accounting until monday morning when all receipts are in.

Wait, so it's Sunday AND Saturday estimates for Weekend estimates?  :o  :o  All this time I thought Friday and Saturday had final numbers, with Sunday being the only day with an estimated number!

It's Saturday estimates and Sunday projections

• Like 2

Wait, so it's Sunday AND Saturday estimates for Weekend estimates?  :o  :o  All this time I thought Friday and Saturday had final numbers, with Sunday being the only day with an estimated number!

lol Even Friday is an estimate.

I want CA: TWS to win though. lol RIO ll hasn't won a weekend yet against Cap, right?

It should. Cause with a 3.6M Sat, even if it dropped 37% on Sun, it'll get to 7.9M weekend. We'll see.
  • Like 2

ASM1 and Cap 1 are in the past. If you are talking about right now, Cap is bigger. Period.

I know that. That's clear. But I am talking about two movies from each series. You are a Cap fanboy?

what now #Ed?

Nothing. Just woke up and literally checked for estimates. That's some nerdy shit there. Sucks there are none.

Yeah you'll have to wait until Monday for actuals.  Estimates are still pretty good though.  Within +/- 5% for the top 10.  But of course that could mean a million or two here or there depending on the week.  Thus room for fudging.  It's all about the Sunday headlines.   Actuals don't get as much attention

Nothing. Just woke up and literally checked for estimates. That's some nerdy shit there. Sucks there are none.

Ah ok. They will be here any minute.

ASM1 and Cap 1 are in the past. If you are talking about right now, Cap is bigger. Period.

And will only continue to get bigger while poor Spider-Man at the hands of Sony and that idiot director will continue to decline .
  • Like 1

You have to remember Cap had Nick fury, Black Widow, Shield, etc.It really wasn't a stand alone Cap film.

Huh? ? What difference does that make? Take Cap out and you don't have a movie. LOL

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 5