CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

On 4/20/2016 at 11:24 AM, Jay Hollywood said:

Also I asked about turn arounds. He said 8 hours is the minimum, but they that didn't happen too much. Lots of travel. 6 hotels 6 nights one week he said.

No one cares about turnaround except crew. :lol: (8 hour turnaround is pretty brutal, I'm not surprised that didn't happen often).

• Like 1

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cineeurope-wonder-woman-skull-island-904652

Returning to the jungle for an extended preview ofKong: Skull Island saw shots of stars Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson and John C. Reilly in action.

"This is going to be the biggest Kong there's ever been," boasted director Jordon Vogt-Roberts. "Not 10 foot or 30 foot, but a 100-foot ape."

Everyone complaining about the size difference between Kong and Godzilla happy now?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/kong-skull-island-director-reveals-king-kongs-size-a142794

So he's 100 foot on all 4's or 100 feet tall when standing??? This makes a big difference.. Still, unless they come up with a logical explanation for a how a gigantic gorilla can withstand a radioactive blast from the BIG G, then this is a 1 way fight..

Unless they come up with a logical explanation for how a 100 foot gorilla can have the bone and muscle structure to support itself, this will be a pretty stupid movie.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Unless they come up with a logical explanation for how a 100 foot gorilla can have the bone and muscle structure to support itself, this will be a pretty stupid movie.

26 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

:rofl:LOL!!! That is so damn true..

ITS A MOVIE.

I don't see any 30 foot Apes running around ether, nor do I see 300 foot tall lizards.... Also the Avengers aren't real and raptors had feathers. Sorry to tell you. 

• Like 6

Just now, Jay Hollywood said:

ITS A MOVIE.

I don't see any 30 foot Apes running around ether, nor do I see 300 foot tall lizards.... Also the Avengers aren't real and raptors had feathers. Sorry to tell you. 

I think @RandomJC was probably being sarcastic.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

ITS A MOVIE.

:ph34r: My mind is blown.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Belakor said:

Maybe 100ft in four legs and 200ft in two legs or something like that.

Gorilla's can't stand straight up like humans, it couldn't be 200ft tall...and even if he was it would still only be around 60% of Godzilla, still a unfair contest.

36 minutes ago, John Doe said:

So how will a shrimpy 100ft Gorilla do against a 350ft Godzilla? My guess the fight would be over in a second.

Does Godzilla have shrimpy little arms like a Tyrannosaurus Rex?  Or is Godzilla stupid like a lizard (or a bird brain) while Kong has more brain power?

I'm sure there are ways to put the fight on a more even playing field.....

Edited by trifle

3 minutes ago, trifle said:

Does Godzilla have shrimpy little arms like a Tyrannosaurus Rex?  Or is Godzilla stupid like a lizard (or a bird brain) while Kong has more brain power?

I'm sure there are ways to put the fight on a more even playing field.....

Godzilla isn't an idiot, he proved that in the first film. Also he can use his arms just fine, and tail, and radioactive breath....

6 minutes ago, John Doe said:

Yeah good luck choking out something with a neck that thick.

Yeah, but men hunted elephants with spears; where there is a will, there is a way.  (I have no idea what they might do.  I'm just speculating.)

This movie takes place in the 70's... 30-40 years before the events of GODZILLA(2014). This Kong could still be growing before the eventual battle in 2020.

Also, he could have been exaggerating when he said 100ft... He could still be bigger. But yes, a 100ft Kong is still not big enough to fight a 355ft Godzilla. Unless it's a army of 100ft Kongs or somwrhing.