The Panda

BotB: Ellen Ripley v Jason Bourne, Catwoman v T-800, Clover v Tris, The Man With No Name v Goku,

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Ellen Ripley vs Jason Bourne

• Ellen Ripley
    • Jason Bourne
  2. 2. Catwoman vs. T-800

• Catwoman
    • T-800
  3. 3. Clover vs. Tris, and The Man With No Name vs. Goku

• Clover
    • Tris
    • The Man With No Name
    • Goku

And a boulder is more badass than the cast of divergent, ergo... :)

Nope. Any human/sentient being wins by default over a mindless beast because badass has a mental component non-sentient organisms lack.
  • Like 2

Nope. Any human/sentient being wins by default over a mindless beast because badass has a mental component non-sentient organisms lack.

I'd say Godzilla is sentient, he arises to restore balance to nature, he has a goal and people and buildings just get in his way.Clover is a bit less intelligent but still very awesome.
  • Like 1

Clover is a non-entity. What makes Cloverfield work is how little we actually get of the monster, making it more about the people and the atmospheric tension.

Godzilla at least has some good Mortal Kombat finishing moves.

• Like 1

You know, I'm really regretting not handing in my votes for this. Sure no-one would've probably heard of most of them, but they'd be a damn sight better than Clover, Tris and Regina fucking George.

• Like 3

You know, I'm really regretting not handing in my votes for this. Sure no-one would've probably heard of most of them, but they'd be a damn sight better than Clover, Tris and Regina fucking George.

I have to agree that Clover, Tris, and Regina George are all weak choices. However, that's why it's important to vote.

• Like 2