baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

The whole Summer just looks incredibly boring and dull after the Memorial Weekend. 

disagree. We have Maleficent, Million Ways,  Fault In Our Stars, Edge of Tomorrow, Dragon, 22 Jump Street, TF4, Apes, Jupiter Ascending, GOTG, TMNT, etc. 

Lots of movies that might be fun to follow to see how good or bad they do

Edited by John Marston

The whole Summer just looks incredibly boring and dull after the Memorial Weekend.

Not at all. I actually think this Summer looks like it has a chance for a lot of potential break-outs. Maleficient, Edge of Tomorrow, Fault in Our Stars, 22 Jump Street, etc. I think we'll have a lot of surprise hits.

disagree. We have Maleficent, Million Ways,  Fault In Our Stars, Edge of Tomorrow, Dragon, 22 Jump Street, TF4, Apes, Jupiter Ascending, GOTG, TMNT, etc. 

Lots of movies that might be fun to follow to see how good or bad they do

I get bored only to think about these movies and their runs.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

If it makes 500 overseas then I'm pretty sure it will beat Cap worldwide. It's gonna make more than 200m domestic right?

TASM2 needs 215M and quite possibly 220M domestic which is highly unlikely right now. 

$500M OS locked?

you serious?

It's been locked for a while now.

Spidey may not beat Cap 2 WW?Good. Gooooood.

Check your math. TASM2 should breeze past 700M fairly easily.

2014 always looked great until the end of May. The problems come after... (Christmas should be fun, tho).

Edited by CJohn