Punishment

Weekend Actuals 5/16-5/18 Zilla 93.2, Neigh 25.1, ASM 16.8, MDA 10.5

The bald motherfucker that dies in CA2 is here and still alive. The show is finally getting good. Bill Paxton is so awesome :lol:

I'm three episodes behind and I still saw that one :D I just can't anymore, too much mediocrity :(

True story, but I think he was interviewed on the Nerdist podcast and he's really into dinosaurs.  So this might be up his alley.  Even though I know Godzilla isn't a dino

I'm three episodes behind and I still saw that one :D I just can't anymore, too much mediocrity :(

They were teasing May being evil at the end of last week's episode. I doubt she is, tho.

Edited by CJohn

The bald motherfucker that dies in CA2 is here and still alive. The show is finally getting good. Bill Paxton is so awesome :lol:

I was so glad when TWS tossed his ass.

Bill Paxton is always awesome.

• Like 1

The acting. Thumbs down. I watched the one episode after Cap opened but didn't go back. I think I'll watch the final episode or catch some highlights on YT.

Best role Chet in Weird Science?

That was the brother right? He was an a-hole, lol.

Nah my favorite is Dale in One False Move. Then Helen Hunt's ex in Twister.

That's Bill Pullman.

Bill Pullman is to Bill Paxton as Dermot Mulroney is to Dylan McDermott

LOL Chewy or somebody got me confused with this one too not so long ago.

Now the other two. I am just now figuring out who is who. Dylan McDermitt was in Olympus has fallen right?

LOL Chewy or somebody got me confused with this one too not so long ago.

Now the other two. I am just now figuring out who is who. Dylan McDermitt was in Olympus has fallen right?

Yes.  Dermot Mulroney was in Young Guns and My Best Friend's Wedding.