#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Will be interesting to see if even one person doesn't put AoU as their #1 movie in the summer game next year. I'd have to think you'd be kinda insane not to.

But then again Mad Max will clearly pose a serious threat to the crown. :ph34r:

• Like 3

X-MEN doing this well pretty well means The AVENGERS will be even more of a force to reckon with next May..

Yes indeed......But Batman and Superman and WW are coming  BKB buddy :)... Enguarde!!

And  man oh oh man... Bvs Supes and Jugger 2016 and Capt 3 all the same year..Damn!

Heh like this?

Posted Image

Who knows.  Maybe with estimates it'll leapfrog Rio 2 :P

But yeah, it was bound to happen.  I'm still wanting those numbers though because it may have held strong despite DOFP. Just not enough to keep it in the top 10.

LOL Poor Cap. I guess you're right. We'll just have to wait on the number.

Edited by ECSTASY

And I have a feeling JW's going to alienate the GA. Even if it's done well its plot is going to be too out there for the GA.

It's too early to even guess what JW will come off as to the GA since we don't even have an official picture of it yet. But I will say it's in an awesome position. Next summer is extremely void of big franchise blockbusters (excluding AoU obviously), and JW will be hitting when AoU will be pretty much be out of most of its juice at the BO. It's the perfect time for it to strike it big.Universal will have no one to blame but themselves if it bombs/underperforms.

Edited by MovieMan89

It's too early to even guess what JW will come off as to the GA since we don't even have an official picture of it yet. But I will say it's in an awesome position. Next summer is extremely void of big franchise blockbusters (excluding AoU obviously), and JW will be hitting when AoU will be pretty much be out of most of its juice at the BO. It's the perfect time for it to strike it big.Universal will have no one to blame but themselves if it bombs/underperforms.

What we know involves a lot of out there plot stuff. 

Tamed Dinosaurs and genetic experimentation making a hybrid. To me it seems like it'll fly right over the GA's heads.

Oh shit I hope Cap  moves. If Superman and Batman is A+ movie  no one wants to run against it.

Supes and batman and WW span like 8 generations of potential turn out.. It could be the new Comic king easily.

Classic Kal!!!!!!!!!!

Eight generations are going to rise from the grave to see this movie!

• Like 6

What we know involves a lot of out there plot stuff. 

Tamed Dinosaurs and genetic experimentation making a hybrid. To me it seems like it'll fly right over the GA's heads.

I thought that was a proposed plot from ages ago that had long since been ditched? Has that been confirmed to be the route they're going?

Yeah. Disney has more money than GOD. They can eat massive movie flops for breakfast.WB can't do that. :lol:

Obviously since the people at the studio can get through all of these 200 million dollar flops smiling.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I thought that was a proposed plot from ages ago that had long since been ditched? Has that been confirmed to be the route they're going?

Yes. But this time 

there's a new park involved as well.

Yes. But this time 

there's a new park involved as well.

Well if those stupid human/dino hybrids that we saw concept art for from a ditched version of JP4 happen, then I agree that will come off extremely stupid to the GA. Opening could still be huge though. All depends on marketing.

Well if those stupid human/dino hybrids that we saw concept art for from a ditched version of JP4 happen, then I agree that will come off extremely stupid to the GA. Opening could still be huge though. All depends on marketing.

They also seem to be going for a more comedic tone as well. I don't see the GA loving JW.

HEAVY SPOILERS

nope, the new enemy will be a new T-rex/spinosaurus genetic hybrid .

• Like 2

Well, that's....underwhelming. My 300m+ prediction is out. I can blame the Singer legal crap, I can blame three Marvel based SH films in the matter of 7 weeks. But, when it really comes down to it, I was just naive that this was a reunion film like F&F. This was a

Wolverine/FC crossover film with some of the old casts used to bridge them together.

I purposefully avoided most of the promotional stuff, because I didn't want to be spoiled. Still a great film, just not what I thought(or actually hoped) it was.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™