#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I firmly believe DOFP can stay flat tomorrow(with previews included).

Well I wouldn't go that far. It should be able to have a small increase without previews, but flat with previews would mean WOM is through the roof considering the nature of a CBM at the box office.

Not to mention whenever I've talked to someone in real life who's seen the movie, that's the first thing that usually gets brought up and no one gets mad about it being a spoiler. More like thankful to not be misled by marketing. I'll use spoiler tags for all that from here on, but not gonna lie that it seems pretty silly to be strict about to me. We have bigger issues here.

On this specific point, your view is not a neutral one and you should not construe it as such. You're now nit-picking, when in fact Ed (and others) have been having to edit DOTP spoilers as well. This is not an issue about a single instance or a single movie. It is a consistent issue when people get excited (whether positively or negatively) about a movie they've recently seen and start posting without taking into account there may be others who haven't seen it yet. I'm reminding everyone that this forum has a very strict no-spoiler policy and despite whatever may have been noticed (or un-noticed) before, we should strive to abide by it.
  • Like 6

i thought dofp would hurt asm2 more than cap2.

2m for ams2 is -56%. that's decent by asm2 standards, going against a cbm and being cushioned by a 4-day weekend.

That big theater loss really killed Cap 2 right along with Xmen. Couldn't survive both I guess. 

It made an impressive amount. It even beat MOS.

Lol i wont even shed a tear, because honestly Cap 2 is a perfect film pretty much, MOS though I loved itan

d as Supes is my favorite ultimate hero, he still has to step up the anty to rise to the level the Captain has risen to.

Hes the top law dog of marvel now... in quality and Im pretty sure hes going to make some serio

increases in BO with the sequel. :)

Top law dogs in quality Capt2, SM2 (2004), TDK, Avengers,  Ironman.. Then honourable mentions

go to Xmen 2, MOS, Batman 89, BB, Captain America I

• Like 1

Lol i wont even shed a tear, because honestly Cap 2 is a perfect film pretty much, MOS though I loved itan

d as Supes is my favorite ultimate hero, he still has to step up the anty to rise to the level the Captain has risen to.

Hes the top law dog of marvel now... in quality and Im pretty sure hes going to make some serio

increases in BO with the sequel. :)

Top law dogs in quality Capt2, SM2 (2004), TDK, Avengers,  Ironman.. Then honourable mentions

go to Xmen 2, MOS, Batman 89, BB, Captain America I

TWS was a terrific film, I'll give you that.

• Like 1

People who post spoilers should be fucking killed, man. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Real spoilers, I agree. I don't feel I've ever posted a real spoiler though, but by the spoiler guidelines of this forum I apparently have (though so has nearly everyone else at some point).

I'm off to bed. If RTH updates, title it Tele plz.Hopefully I wake up to better estimates for DOFP and Godzilla.

Put pure thought power on Godzilla doing way better for the 4day my friend. All our minds put together

can mold the universe to our Destroyer of Worlds benefit...Godzilla will rise to the challenge!!!

" I have become death!!!" " The Destroyer of Worlds!!!" --ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Cap 2 out of the top 10! *cries*

Still don't know what it made but looking at these numbers it still could have a 2M 3-day and 2.6M 4-day.  So a sub-50 drop from last weekend is still possible.  

I guess we may have to wait until tomorrow for CATWS number