#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

CRAP YOU'RE THE PERSON I FORGOT :lol:

You were gonna have a role in this one at the end, but I'm really out of it at the moment, so I gave your part to fishnets D:

what happened to fishnets btw? I remember her from old BOM forums but never saw on here after registering

? Avatar 2 will be extremly lucky to make 2 billion, let alone get anywhere close to 2.7 of the previous movie. No one will be trailing 1.5/2 billion behind

Someone isnt playing with a full deck of cards.  If  HP and Avengers can make 1.3 and 1.5B and the first one was in far less

theaters domestically and worldwide... What do you think a far bigger sequel is going to do on

more screens and coming off the biggest HV sales since TLK and Titanic HV BO .

Hmm Titanic 2billon , plus Avatar 2.8B, Avatar 2 . 3.06-3.8 B  sounds about right to me. :)

Logic over silly Avatar hate  all the time... This will be one of  statements I will save

to repost for laughs.

I'm actually being generous many on the web think the sequel will be so huge it will lead all pretenders Bob by over 2billion. Im saying at least 1.5B..LOl

Edited by Superman001

That's only if they want someone from the 'future' back, though. The First Class cast and Hugh Jackman have at least one more film left in order to fulfill their contracts, so there won't be a problem on that front. Fan Binging has also claimed to been signed for several entries, so there goes that.

Oh nice but Jenny wants more and more money. She supposingly got 5-8+mil for her part in this teamup film. You know  Sir Ian and Patrick may want more than their 6-10Milllion for the next one and then you still have Hugh, Halle, Fass, and Malkovoy.

Going to be tuff to have alot of that BO might locked up, but it can be done, but wow on the budget.

X3 is on Fx in 15 minutes. I'm setting the dvr to watch a little later. I'm going to see if maybe I'll think differently about the film

I'm watching one of the greatest actors in history(Far better than Brando in many's opinion as well as my own)

James Dean :'( Cant believe he only made 5 films . RIP!

.....Yes the film would be A rebel without a cause)

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

My favorite Marvel film is for this reason also. It's just a great film in general. But Cap really is my favorite avenger now in MCU. Never thought I would like him over Tony.

I honestly didn't pay attention about Bourne until Ultimatum was on DVD, and got hooked on it immediately when I randomly watched Identity. The chase scenes in Tangier and NYC in BU blew my mind lol

This is also why I hated Legacy so much. I was severely disappointed in that movie.

I saw Cap 1 in theaters because I thought the Time period and Hayley Atwell (who I know from various period dramas) was in it. Didn't know anything about Steve Rogers or Cap. I thought the movie was pretty good but there were some things I did not like about it. So I wasn't that impressed with it. The Cap in Avengers was decent but really didn't have much to do since there was a lot screen time to be divied up. But this movie rectified all of that and then some. It has been a long time since I've left the theaters with an immediate need to see it again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I had to see it again and again and again. It's one of those movies for me that I know already that I will never get tired of just like the Bourne movies.

Speaking of Bourne, Bourne vs. Desh is the best hand to hand for me. Book, candlesticks, towels whatever is in reach was getting put to good use, lol.

• Like 3

James Dean :'( Cant believe he only made 5 films . RIP!

he was an extra in a couple films. really only 3 films where he played an important role. East of eden, Rebel, Giant.

We should rank them. it's what he would have wanted.

• Like 3