#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

he was an extra in a couple films. really only 3 films where he played an important role. East of eden, Rebel, Giant.

We should rank them. it's what he would have wanted.

I havent seen Eden or giant yet :-o!!! Plan to rectify that soon.

I always just watch him  in Rebel.  :)

I loved the camera work on that fight.

Man that whole sequence from the time he got on that ship, was ridiculous. I tried to count the number of people he took down on that operation. I didn't know that guy was a popular MMA fighter until I saw people tweeting about it after the movie came out.

Edited by ECSTASY

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Salma  Hayleck  of Desperado fame, Natasha Hendridge of Species I and II. Halle Berry in  Boomerang, Catwoman and Bond. Were  much much hotter. Also Vanessa Willams in Soul food the movie and the  Eraser and whoever was

the actress that played Pussy Galore in BOnd of the 60s

Randol thought: When are they going to get a woman to direct like a major, 200M blockbuster?

their periods attract bears. And who wants a bear on a movie set?

• Like 5

Salma Hayleck of Desperado fame, Natasha Hendridge of Species I and II. Halle Berry in Boomerang, Catwoman and Bond. Were much much hotter. Also Vanessa Willams in Soul food the movie and the Eraser and whoever wasthe actress that played Pussy Galore in BOnd of the 60s

Oh, please.

Back in bom she was only kinda crazy, but funny, but she totally black swan'd. became a real thread killer.

Something happened and she couldn't seem to reel it in.

I havent seen Eden or giant yet :-o!!! Plan to rectify that soon.

I always just watch him  in Rebel.  :)

GIANT is my favorite of the three. Rock Hudson and Liz Taylor are great in it too.

One of those movies that's so long you gotta plan a whole day around watching it though. Over 200 minutes.

• Like 1

Intellect with ultra movie love and enthusiasm to  the EMC2 extreme Ecstasy and proud of it.

Had debates that spanned  hundreds to thousands of pages  on BOM and SH hype :)

There is no reason to be ashamed. We are who we are and damned who doesn't like it, lol.

• Like 2