#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

There's a difference in the value of aging continuity between the stagnancy of South Park and a movie series that has taken great pains to establish period settings in various parts of the 20th Century for multiple films.

I hope FOX gets his shit together now. There is no reason for them to fuck up again this badly. 

• Like 1

There's a difference in the value of aging continuity between the stagnancy of South Park and a movie series that has taken great pains to establish period settings in various parts of the 20th Century for multiple films.

Hey now, the South Park characters advanced from 3rd to 4th grade :D

• Like 1

Nothing against Hoult, but I really liked Grammer as Beast.

Yeah, he was great. Hoult is fine, but Grammer was awesome. Don't read the next thing btw.

Dat glorious last scene in the present with the cameos from Grammer's Beast, Marsden's Cyclops and Famke Janssen's Jean 

:wub: 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 5

In X3 I never figured out if that one Mutant with the Brotherhood who never talked was a man or woman

Seeing  Ian McKellen act opposite all those MTV Matrix rejects in all his scenes in that film just made me embarrassed.

• Like 2

Huh? HBP had a $236m OS weekend. No way in reality is X-Men coming even remotely close to that.

It is very very possible actually. TASM2 clocked in 207M for the WW weekend, and that was with just 1 day in China. DOFP has outopened TASM2 in most markets, and has 3 extra days in China compared to TASM2, so 240 is definitely possible.

I think you're just being a bit petty. I don't see how a slight age difference can detract you from a film about mutants with silly powers and a guy that never ages.
  • Like 3

• Founder / Operator

Without giving any details/spoilers, is there anything major in The Wolverine (not Origins!) that deems it necessary viewing for DOFP? Saw it in theaters, but don't remember much about it (thanks mostly to dat movie-stealing stinger).

Edited by ShawnMR

It is very very possible actually. TASM2 clocked in 207M for the WW weekend, and that was with just 1 day in China. DOFP has outopened TASM2 in most markets, and has 3 extra days in China compared to TASM2, so 240 is definitely possible.

HBP did 400M WW in a weekend. Noctis is talking about OS alone. You are talking about a WW result. ;)