#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

I know, given Cruise's off screen stigma and somewhat poor marketing, Edge of Tomorrow will likely disappoint DOM. I'm hoping, if as entertaining/satisfying as the early word states, it breaks out. I still can't believe they changed the title from All You Need Is Kill though. Such an eye catching handle for a movie. I'm really looking forward to that one. Looks like, aside from maybe Transfourmers, it'll deliver the best adrenaline-fused action beats of the summer.

• Like 1

THE AVENGERS was the only fun one from May - early June 2012.

Worth it.  :P

I like records to be smashed, that is when tracking box office is most fun. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3

I know, given Cruise's off screen stigma and somewhat poor marketing, Edge of Tomorrow will likely disappoint DOM. I'm hoping, if as entertaining/satisfying as the early word states, it breaks out. I still can't believe they changed the title from All You Need Is Kill though. Such an eye catching handle for a movie. I'm really looking forward to that one. Looks like, aside from maybe Transfourmers, it'll deliver the best adrenaline-fused action beats of the summer.

"All You Need Is Kill" was dreadful, practically a turnoff.
  • Like 5

Not really, it was a boring 6 months apart from THE AVENGERS.

The lack of mega super hit this summer like even IM3 this summer will make this quite a boring one box office wise imo domestically.

Overseas should be fun. 

The lack of mega super hit this summer like even IM3 this summer will make this quite a boring one box office wise imo domestically.

Overseas should be fun. 

Summer is not yet finished. Ha ha. I am just sad we won't have THE GOOD DINOSAUR this summer.

Hmm. I think no. TA: AOU will no doubt win summer, but I expect summer 2015 to be more fun.

Why? 2015 is just built only around FF7, AoU and EVII. Yes, this year's movies don't make so much money but still think it's exciting enough. :)