#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Really until TLW gets to SD it goes from a very good film to a good film. I also love the scene of the Raptors attacking everyone in the tall grass

I just enjoy watching The T Rex messing around in a city.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Finished watching two movies today both repeat viewings, Godzilla and CATWS.

I must say that Godzilla grew on me a little second time around but my major issues with the movie still remains.  It's just that third act is is worth the price of admission IMO.  

As for CATWS.   Still is my favorite CBM of the year and very rewatchable.  Head and shoulders above the rest of the Phase 2 movies IMO.  

• Like 6

I also love the scene of the Raptors attacking everyone in the tall grass

That was great as well as the scene with the RV's and the breaking glass.  That's vintage Spielberg.  Too bad that only accounts for like 10 mins of the movie.

It's sold out. LOL Did they over sell it?

They did. People sat on the stairs and floor. Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

Finished watching two movies today both repeat viewings, Godzilla and CATWS.

I must say that Godzilla grew on me a little second time around but my major issues with the movie still remains.  It's just that third act is is worth the price of admission IMO.  

As for CATWS.   Still is my favorite CBM of the year and very rewatchable.  Head and shoulders above the rest of the Phase 2 movies IMO.  

Yea I have already seen CATWS enough times at my local theater that at this point I just want to tell Disney to

Posted Image

• Like 1

They did. People say on the stairs and floor.

Aren't they suppose to know how many seats are sold and prevent it from being overcrowded?  Or these people just sneaked in?  Or are not sharing seats.

Edited by Klingo

TLW also has fantastic cinematography and much better plot.

JPIII has a talking Raptor dream sequence and its about people parasailing for gods sake. Also its shot like a TV movie.

That's forbidden, but a teenage girl doing gymnastics on a raptor is okay?

• Like 1

This is better then anything in JP3. I honestly think it would be 100% impossible for someone to think jp3 is better then TLW if you watched them back to back.

This music is pure classic, machete jungle adventure at its finest.

http://youtu.be/_hxzrluB8Lg

Oh Jay how I love you my fellow JP fan.

• Like 1

That's forbidden, but a teenage girl doing gymnastics on a raptor is okay?

But Eric Kirby ((Who was 13 at best.)) surviving on an island ALONE with carnivorous and aggressive Dinosaurs for TWO WEEKS is ok? 

• Like 1

But Eric Kirby ((Who was 13 at best.)) surviving on an island ALONE with carnivorous and aggressive Dinosaurs for TWO WEEKS is ok? 

Who said fiction had to be 100% plausible? Even the first Jurassic Park is somewhat implausible.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Who said fiction had to be 100% plausible? Even the first Jurassic Park is somewhat implausible.

There's a difference between plausibility and just complete silliness. 

• Like 1