Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

I have two theories about who the unknown voice isA) its Walt DisneyB) It is another person on my team who is now a traitorI really hope it is A as if it is not, I have probably led myself or someone in my team to there death by suggesting to go and find Walt disney (unless we kill Walt first)

• Like 2

I hope Jandrew has kept track of how many likes he has gained since this thread began.

Posted Image

There's a few that scroll by without any like favors though. Them and their entire species must be eradicated.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 14

I have two theories about who the unknown voice is

A) its Walt Disney

B) It is another person on my team who is now a traitor

I really hope it is A as if it is not, I have probably led myself or someone in my team to there death by suggesting to go and find Walt disney (unless we kill Walt first)

Posted Image

• Like 6

I was hoping to form an alliance with team Gryffindor. Come over to the castle and lets talk about it.

Sorry Walt but that's copyrighted by Team Ice and Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxvUuSzbMI

• Like 3

Sorry Walt but that's copyrighted by Team Ice and Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnxvUuSzbMI

You are so right. I need to stick to IP that Disney owns.

Allow me to rephrase: come on over to the Death Star so that we can discuss an alliance.

Posted Image

• Like 6

Allow me to rephrase: come on over to the Death Star so that we can discuss an alliance.

Posted Image

I don't know, that's the villain plan in the final level of The Force Unleashed, and the canon result didn't turn out well for Palpatine and Vader (both get embarrassed in a fight and the Rebel hostages get away from a heavily fortified and guarded station under construction). So you might want a different plan.

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 3

Here's another random ending prediction:

Stingray and Jay Hollywood have teamed up to fight big bad Walt Disney. Jay takes a "mortal" wound intended for Stingray and falls into the water nearby, sinking below the surface. Stingray makes a badass 80s-esque action quote about having no more time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit and blows Walt up. He gives where Jay fell a salute and then walks off into the sunset with his dog sidekick a la Mad Max.

Cut to Jay's body underwater. His eyes open. Smash cut to end credits and this music plays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-v2RS0mJQ

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 6

I don't know, that's the villain plan in the final level of The Force Unleashed, and the canon result didn't turn out well for Palpatine and Vader (both get embarrassed in a fight and the Rebel hostages get away from a heavily fortified and guarded station under construction). So you might want a different plan.

Maybe I should move the meeting to a safe neutral location. I hear Alderan is nice this time of year.

• Like 3

Maybe I should move the meeting to a safe neutral location. I hear Alderan is nice this time of year.

Now you're getting somewhere. After all, they banned all weapons following the Clone Wars, so what could possibly go wrong there for the attendees?

• Like 3

Here's another random ending prediction:

Stingray and Jay Hollywood have teamed up to fight big bad Walt Disney. Jay takes a "mortal" wound intended for Stingray and falls into the water nearby, sinking below the surface. Stingray makes a badass 80s-esque action quote about having no more time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit and blows Walt up. He gives where Jay fell a salute and then walks off into the sunset with his dog sidekick a la Mad Max.

Cut to Jay's body underwater. His eyes open. Smash cut to end credits and this music plays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au-v2RS0mJQ

After-Credits Scene:

Claire does the bend and snap to Jandrew and ShawnMR, and they invite her to watch with them.

They're eating popcorn as they see Jay is still alive, and Claire says in a serious tone, "Swim, bitch."

• Like 9