Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Okay, like WHAT???? I SUCK  at basketball!!! How the hell am I ever going to win? I mean, jeez let's have a Hunger Games between me and him, I've got arrows and shit. Here, I can't throw a ball in a hoop. I'm so screwed :( :( :(

ZIP IT RED. I'M NOT DYING.

Oh, don't worry, Kel. I'm sure you'll do great!

Posted Image

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 9

Okay, like WHAT???? I SUCK  at basketball!!! How the hell am I ever going to win? I mean, jeez let's have a Hunger Games between me and him, I've got arrows and shit. Here, I can't throw a ball in a hoop. I'm so screwed :( :( :(

Posted Image

• Like 7

Pink. My hero. My knight :wub:

That is until he kills me in my sleep though. Cause that totally seems like a possibility with the opportunity already provided.

(Ay Lamayo, you better not getting any ideas :P)

Your Dark Knight.

Posted Image

• Like 7

About to start Part 18 because Im anxious, but Ill probably wait and post so people have more time to catch up. Wheres E been? And I may end this shorter than planned so 18 may include lots and lots of death. More than I wanted, but it is what it is.The finale will not be 2 members but 4, and itll probably be too big for one part. Trying to think up big things for it, but Ima focus on 18 for now. If you do die in part 18, at least you made it to the top 25! Take that as a consolation, considering there was 66.

• Like 8

About to start Part 18 because Im anxious, but Ill probably wait and post so people have more time to catch up. Wheres E been? And I may end this shorter than planned so 18 may include lots and lots of death. More than I wanted, but it is what it is.The finale will not be 2 members but 4, and itll probably be too big for one part. Trying to think up big things for it, but Ima focus on 18 for now. If you do die in part 18, at least you made it to the top 25! Take that as a consolation, considering there was 66.

Sounds good to me.

• Like 3

I fucking worked to promote you! Don't forget that! You best not kill me, you hear?

• Like 3

Sounds great. Well, as long as I am one of the final 4.  ^_^

I thank that mock draw you did because I feel that being drawn in it has saved me from being drawn since.  :lol:

• Like 2

Sounds great. Well, as long as I am one of the final 4.  ^_^ I thank that mock draw you did because I feel that being drawn in it has saved me from being drawn since.  :lol:

19 isnt the finale btw, I was just saying the finale will be between 4 members,
  • Like 2