Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Plus such a sub forum would not just be for assorted BOF fan fiction. It would also be where members could post/share short stories they have written or other creative ventures.Again, just spitballing ideas about encouraging member creativity without letting it grow over movie-centric subforums.

Some elements of BOF Les Mis are subliminal recruitment for CAYOM, which makes sense due to Blank having the lead role.

• Like 2

JAndrew......Can we pretty please have Part 19 today.........

Uhh...considering 18 took over 8-9 hours over 3 days, I need a little break. Cant risk carpal tunnel.

My project is winding down in which I will be done for quite some time. Not sure about what Ayy Lmao intends to do.

IIl be finished in a couple weeks. May try my Helium thing, but that wouldnt be till Xmas or so, and it'd be a lot shorter than this. Wont do another FG till 2015.

Plus such a sub forum would not just be for assorted BOF fan fiction. It would also be where members could post/share short stories they have written or other creative ventures.Again, just spitballing ideas about encouraging member creativity without letting it grow over movie-centric subforums.

EDIT: It might be prudent for the Mods to create a special subforum for all of these member efforts so we don't have to hop around a few different ones (BO Discussion, Speakeasy, etc).

Water Bottle pretty much predicted this. He said if a lot more stories come up, Ill have to lose pin privileges. Of course ill be done in a few weeks and Pink will be done soon.I think it'd be cool to allow 1 or 2 pins at a time here in the main forum and we all just take turns. Like Spaghetti could take my pin and i'd vow not to try anything till hes done, or if Tarzan wants to do BO Spongebob (dont get any ideas), then I could let Ghetti finish then let let Tarzan go, then I could do FG2. Then Dex could do BO TITE, or me and him can negotiate and if FG2 will take 1 month and TITE will take 1 week, then I can let him go ahead of me. Just more exposure for everyone. The likes are great, but the biggest reason I wanted it here is its the most exposure as possible, becasue these thing do take alot of time and effort, not including posters or a trailer. At one point I had to have at least 4 BOF tabs and Word open at a time, and I have to leave it up overnight since theres no save draft option here, and I just dont want to bother if its only going to be seen by like 7 people everyday. Thats why I said Ghetti could have my pin spot when Im done, so Les Mis will be visible to people who dont usually go in the speakeasy. Just want the time im spending to be worthwhile. Thats why it irks me when people bow out after theyre axed, your supposed to be following the story, not yourelf. But a subforum would be cool as well. I'd prefer maybe 1 or 2 pins at a time here, but like you said, whatever we can do where people dont have to hop back and forth. I really appreciate the Mods moving this back here btw.

I must have pissed Jandrew off.   :P Ah well, I had a good run...

What? Did you think you were still alive and I just wasnt including you? Haha no man. Youd need something like the blackface thread to piss me off.And do people mind not calling this fan fic? It just makes me feel weird like im writing My Little Pony adventures on reddit or the Adventures of Thor and pregnant Loki or AnnElsa. I consider this one big script. May even print it out afterwards and staple it all together. No FF here, just an online adventure/thriller story.Also speaking of posters, im not doing all 66. Itll take too much and I dont think the members that have bothered to read will know about it and look at it unless i PM. I promise everyone that has stuck with this (yes, you too BK007 and Alpha), will get a poster. Others will not. Ill also eventually link all the posters to page 1.
  • Like 7

Thanks for offering me the pin, Jandrew. I'm glad I started Les Mis around the time that Batman/Forum Games were winding down. I don't want there to be too many stories going on at once, as it would divide attention from those who work hard and put effort into them. 

• Like 5

Thanks for offering me the pin, Jandrew. I'm glad I started Les Mis around the time that Batman/Forum Games were winding down. I don't want there to be too many stories going on at once, as it would divide attention from those who work hard and put effort into them. 

Like 2012, I expect Les Mis to get a Best Thread nod over Box Office Knight Rises. Curse you balloters!

• Like 2

Perhaps we can agree to a schedule.

When someone has a new chapter, it can be moved here for 3 days, then someone else will get the spot. I will talk to the staff, you guys just have to make an agreement first.

Perhaps we can agree to a schedule. When someone has a new chapter, it can be moved here for 3 days, then someone else will get the spot. I will talk to the staff, you guys just have to make an agreement first.

Wait so FG 2 has a 3 day limit? 2nd Annual Box Office Forum Games: The Miniseries.

Perhaps we can agree to a schedule.

When someone has a new chapter, it can be moved here for 3 days, then someone else will get the spot. I will talk to the staff, you guys just have to make an agreement first.

This is a good idea, but can we wait till August? :ph34r:

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Wait so FG 2 has a 3 day limit?2nd Annual Box Office Forum Games: The Miniseries.

For instance. Today you post your story.

You have till Friday for people to finish reading the chapter. That's plenty of time.

There's about 4-5 stories going on at the moment. It's only fair everyone gets a spot to be pinned in the main thread.

Again, I have not spoken to staff. This is all to prevent this becoming a sub-forum and sticking to the Speakeasy and here unless you guys want to ask for one.

Edited by #ED

For instance. Today you post your story. You have till Friday for people to finish reading the chapter. That's plenty of time. There's about 4-5 stories going on at the moment. It's only fair everyone gets a spot to be pinned in the main thread.

Thats what I said myself, I said I want everyone to be in the main thread for exposure, but like Spaghetti said, it feeds from everyone when we have so many at once, I feel bad for doing mine right after BO Rises launch. What I was proposing is we agree on a schedule when someone wants to do one and go by that. Like I finish up FG, Pink finish Rises, and Spaghetti can have my pin spot for the time hes doing Les Mis, then Dex could take over and do TITE, and we all agree on a timetable. Spaghetti: Okay, Ill be dome in September, is that good Dex?Dex: Thats fine, then itll only take me 2 weeks then Tarzan can do is his Spongebob story.Tarzan: Thats cool, I can wait till October.Lemon Mayo: Id like to reseve a pin for February 2015 for FG2.Pink: Thats cool, I was going to do BO Inception from December to MLK day.Like that, and we all take turns. Switching between chapters would create confusion and a hassle for the Mods having to pin and unpin like a switchboard operator. I like a schedule, ut I think we should let the stories play out, then unpin and let the next person go. Ya meen?
  • Like 2

Thats what I said myself, I said I want everyone to be in the main thread for exposure, but like Spaghetti said, it feeds from everyone when we have so many at once, I feel bad for doing mine right after BO Rises launch.What I was proposing is we agree on a schedule when someone wants to do one and go by that. Like I finish up FG, Pink finish Rises, and Spaghetti can have my pin spot for the time hes doing Les Mis, then Dex could take over and do TITE, and we all agree on a timetable.Spaghetti: Okay, Ill be dome in September, is that good Dex?Dex: Thats fine, then itll only take me 2 weeks then Tarzan can do is his Spongebob story.Tarzan: Thats cool, I can wait till October.Lemon Mayo: Id like to reseve a pin for February 2015 for FG2.Pink: Thats cool, I was going to do BO Inception from December to MLK day.Like that, and we all take turns. Switching between chapters would create confusion and a hassle for the Mods having to pin and unpin like a switchboard operator. I like a schedule, ut I think we should let the stories play out, then unpin and let the next person go. Ya meen?

No hassle to me at all. I have nothing to do at work.  :lol:

I get what you're saying and if everyone (other than you and Pink) are fine with it, it shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 2

I'm going on small vacations the next two weeks, and given how long Part 2 is going to be, Part 3 won't be up until the next week. Les Mis is going to start fairly slowly, and that may be the best thing for this current set up.