Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Tarzan Pictures Inc. has announced plans to distribute the BOF Hunger Games, through it's Lionsgate division. They are projecting a billion dollar gross worldwide. The marketing budget is said to be at 150 mil. Plans for a franchise are underway, plus many merchandise. The marketing team has decided to place K1stpierre, Films, and Kal as the main characters in the marketing campaign.

You shouldn't decide who the main characters are before the deaths are done.  :ph34r:

• Like 4

Anyway, here is the summary of the anticipated Box Office Forums video game, which will arrive on the PC, Playstation 4, and Wii U:Play as Box Office Forums finest, including Tarzan, Films, Kal, and K1stpierre as they fight for survival. With nine worlds, hundreds of quests, and jaw dropping visuals, expect this game to arrive on September 14th. Plus, preorder now, and you will get a bonus character Jandrew, the strongest character in the game, and a bonus world called "the shrine", dedicated to the supernatural.

Few things. Make sure its known that the whole 66 man (and women) roster is playable. 2. Lets change the release date to October 5th. 3. I want mini games: kart races, puzzles, etc., 4. Visit South Carolina brochures in every case. 5. T or M rating at my discretion. 6. It also needs to playable on 360, One, PS3, iOS, and my favorite system - the Gamecast...http://youtu.be/8WiIss-OxWw Edited by 22 Jandrew
  • Like 7

Lionsgate, Universal, Warner Bros......they're all weak imitations. There's only one Studio big enough to handle the Box Office Hunger Games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMyHnZ4lV54 

This is too bloody for Walter Disney movie.

I hope I live through Part 8.

• Like 3

Lionsgate, Universal, Warner Bros......they're all weak imitations. There's only one Studio big enough to handle the Box Office Hunger Games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMyHnZ4lV54 

Sure, the slogan will now be "Disenyland, the place where children's dreams come true........and then they kill each other to the death".

• Like 8

So, Team Batman and Team MCU account for 16 of the remaining 43 players. That, combined with the Love Rectangle AND Jay Venom, means there's gonna have to be a civil war bloodbath there within a couple episodes.

To paraphrase:

Ours is not to reason why,  

Ours but to do and die:  

Into the valley of death 

We ride...

And regardless of the outcome

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bring it :D

• Like 9