Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Go out and promote it!

I dont want to spam the threads. I already announced it once in the Friday trainereck today and its in my gay flag sig. I even made the thread title about clowns sucking on toes one day and nobody said "dafuq?" All i can do now is just have faith and post more Scar Jo exercise ball humping gifs.
  • Like 3

I think I need to start paying attention to what goes on in the other forums.  -_-

If thats your way of asking for a roll, all you have to do is like a part, and ill have my writers shoehorn you in.Thats right, i dont write this, i have a staff. I pay them for every like I recieve.
  • Like 5

Pink. My hero. My knight :wub:That is until he kills me in my sleep though. Cause that totally seems like a possibility with the opportunity already provided.(Ay Lamayo, you better not getting any ideas :P)

Edited by Sam
  • Like 5

I'm kind of starting to hope Pink wins this. He's already playing Cosette in my Les Mis saga, though! :P

I support the following:

[*]My living

[*]My getting justice for Iceroll and DAR (it may have only a 10-minute buddy adventure but we took Tele down together damnit!)

[*]K1st surviving/winning if I die to ensure an Ice and Fire survival

[*]Pink and ED reconciling, even if one of them ends up dead in the end

[*]Walt Disney finally meeting his match, be it at the hands of Damien, Empire, cryo-freeze, etc

[*]iJack being taken out in a very poetically just way

[*]Myself, Pink, Spaghetti, and anyone else who survives and likes Mass Effect commandeering a spaceship to start a galactic adventure of destroying bad robot zombie husks, saving stereotypically promiscuous alien damsels, and mocking stupid jellyfishes

• Like 10

[*]Walt Disney finally meeting his match, be it at the hands of Damien, Empire, cryo-freeze, etc

I'd love it if he died in a very anti-climactic way. Like, if he were deadly allergic to water or some such nonsense. 

• Like 5

I'd love it if he died in a very anti-climactic way. Like, if he were deadly allergic to water or some such nonsense. 

He gets shown an R-rated movie. That's a no-no for the Disney brand and his eyes melt.

• Like 8

Okay, like WHAT???? I SUCK  at basketball!!! How the hell am I ever going to win? I mean, jeez let's have a Hunger Games between me and him, I've got arrows and shit. Here, I can't throw a ball in a hoop. I'm so screwed :( :( :(

ZIP IT RED. I'M NOT DYING.

• Like 7

[*]Myself, Pink, Spaghetti, and anyone else who survives and likes Mass Effect commandeering a spaceship to start a galactic adventure of destroying bad robot zombie husks, saving stereotypically promiscuous alien damsels, and mocking stupid jellyfishes

One word. FOMO.

• Like 3

Okay, like WHAT???? I SUCK at basketball!!! How the hell am I ever going to win? I mean, jeez let's have a Hunger Games between me and him, I've got arrows and shit. Here, I can't throw a ball in a hoop. I'm so screwed

:( :( :(ZIP IT RED. I'M NOT DYING.

Fear not, for we shall rescue you!

• Like 2