Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

That's bold. I'm thinkin' 201,354,737. I just don't see another 500k in the current box office climate, and we both know 201,500,000 is the success/bomb line here. :P

No, 201,853,188 is the success/bomb line.

According to Theater Counts LEGO is still in 302theaters (just down 6%) this w/e - the number just hasn't been updated.

So how long will it take to pass the LEGO movie and be the #1 movie of the Year? And how long has LEGO been in theaters? LOL it opened in February. Isn't it out on home video?

So how long will it take to pass the LEGO movie and be the #1 movie of the Year? And how long has LEGO been in theaters? LOL it opened in February. Isn't it out on home video?

Lego is not out for another week or two I think.

I'd say this week but I've been saying that for what feels like weeks. :lol:

LEGO has entered the discount theaters about 3 or 4 weeks ago and with s little stuff out there for kids it's been doing very well.

• Like 1

I'd say this week but I've been saying that for what feels like weeks. :lol:

LEGO has entered the discount theaters about 3 or 4 weeks ago and with s little stuff out there for kids it's been doing very well.

Ah it's in the discount theaters making a killing. Good for it then. That's okay. I'm happy for Cap 2 regardless. 

Overseas, A MILLION WAYS TO DIE IN THE WEST saddled up $10.3M in 21 territories. GER ($3.1M) UK ($2.1M) OZ ($2M)

— Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice) <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Saddled up... That's a new one  :rolleyes:

Edited by darkelf

I really want to buy The Lego Movie on Blu-ray, but there are also The Wolf of Wall Street and the 300 collection coming out this month. Too much for my wallet  :ph34r:

Haha. Whatever makes you a happy man. No shame in that. :lol:

Also, Cap America has been set for a Sept 9th release. Get that cash ready, E!

Same here. Never saw it in theaters.

You hoarder, you.

Another big drop for CA: TWS. The good news is, it will definitely pass THE LEGO MOVIE.

Had another big theater drop as well. It's gonna be a while before it catches the LEGO movie.