baumer

The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. (1998)

5 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I liked this movie. For a DTV sequel it was pretty good. 

I agree. It was the best of all the DTV Disney sequels (not saying much but still, it was head and shoulders above the rest). I liked the route they took with Simba's daughter and Scar's son. This is the first movie where I think the villain's son refuses to follow his father's legacy despite family pressures and instead falls for the hero's daughter. Scar's crazy wife is a fun addition to the illustrious list of Disney villainesses. "We Are One" is a good song too.

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden

I agree. It was the best of all the DTV Disney sequels (not saying much but still, it was head and shoulders above the rest). I liked the route they took with Simba's daughter and Scar's son. This is the first movie where I think the villain's son refuses to follow his father's legacy despite family pressures and instead falls for the hero's daughter. Scar's crazy wife is a fun addition to the illustrious list of Disney villainesses. "We Are One" is a good song too.

Oh! I have seen this movie i kinda remember it now, still not well enough to give a review. 

I liked this movie. For a DTV sequel it was pretty good. 

Its a stand out and Im still not quite sure why they didnt go out and give it the full budget and scale of the Lion  King and re-lease it in theaters. It held the DTV HV BO for years. Way over 35M units soldWW !! Wow

Simbas pride proably made over 500M and its straight to video film.. Damn!

I think she loved Scar but I  dont think she was his wife though.. Scar was a loner.