Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/6-6/8 FIOS 48m MAL 34.3m EOT 28.8m DOFP 15.2M MWDW 7.3m Zilla 6.1m Neigh 5.3m

I was at AMC on Saturday, they have this new thing where the ushers have their favorite movie of all time written on their nametags. One of the ushers looked to be at least 70, and his favorite movie was "All about eve",

I'd just like to say that despite my name I am nowhere near 70, lol. Also, is there anyone on this forum who reviews movies, maybe for a personal blog and would like a bigger audience? If so, please pm me.

No! That's the other one I wanna see. Gopher was tweeting about it. My best friend has been begging me to see that as well.

Okay. Then you haven't been to the movies in a while. That was quite a while ago you were talking about seeing it.

Okay. Then you haven't been to the movies in a while. That was quite a while ago you were talking about seeing it.

Yeaaaaah. It's been an up and down ride financially the last two months. Thought I was gonna see Lovers and Skin a long time ago. Advantage of NYC (and LA, I'm sure) is that these movies play for a long time. I just gotta get to them before I move.

• Like 1

i still haven't watched Jaws. i just have the feeling there's no way it can live up to the hype at this point.

Watch it. It took me forever to watch Jaws all the way through and I wasn't disappointed at all.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I'd just like to say that despite my name I am nowhere near 70, lol.Also, is there anyone on this forum who reviews movies, maybe for a personal blog and would like a bigger audience? If so, please pm me.

:D

Also yeah, I have a personal blog for movie reviews. 

i still haven't watched Jaws. i just have the feeling there's no way it can live up to the hype at this point.

Uh, what? You have to watch it. You don't and you will miss out on seeing one of the greatest movies of all-time.

• Like 1

Yeaaaaah. It's been an up and down ride financially the last two months. Thought I was gonna see Lovers and Skin a long time ago. Advantage of NYC (and LA, I'm sure) is that these movies play for a long time. I just gotta get to them before I move.

Yes they do play for a long time but you still have to hunt for them. Good luck on the move though. Good times, lol.

• Like 1