#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I guess I shouldn't suggest NEKROMANTIK either?

Jesus titty fucking Christ. I have an exam tomorrow. I am going to study in order to be here when USA - Portugal starts. 

• Like 2

Are you a tech geek?

Nope. Just got used to Android and I prefer it. I was on the Samsung side, both with phones and tablets, but I've been disappointed with the progress they've made with the S-line. I was hoping the S5 would be different in design. Went for an Xperia Z2 instead.

• Like 1

I loved my iPhone until I downloaded iOS7 for purposes of using Tinder. Worst shit ever. 

Tinder? Dude, just join the dark side, get Grindr and get warm this coming Finnish winter.

• Like 1

Whatever they call it. I am sure Ronaldo will save Portugal. 

I'm thinking this is Messi's WC, with Ronaldo flopping badly and Portugal following England back to Europe after the group stage.

• Like 1

I'm thinking this is Messi's WC, with Ronaldo flopping badly and Portugal following England back to Europe after the group stage.

And Spain  :ph34r:

If they are to get eliminated, I hope they lose today. I want TF4's OD to be unaffected by Portugal vs Ghana. 

• Like 2

Tinder? Dude, just join the dark side, get Grindr and get warm this coming Finnish winter.

I've had three (3) conversations of Tinder and they've all been like

- How are you?

- fine:)

- So what do you like?

- random stuff haha:)

- Do you have any hobbies?

- some haha:)

- What are you planning on doing this summer?

- idk haha:)

- Okay.

*end of discussion*

• Like 2