#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I love AGT. It's a family tradition, well mainly just me and mom now, but we've watched it every summer since it premiered in '06. I love it, but they let in too many damn singers. Take your ass to American Idol or Voice or XFactor or that ABC Singing Show or Singing Bee or one of the 200 other singing shows. I wanna tune into AGT and see magicians and quick change acts and stunt acts and the occasional PG13 strip show. 

Stop with the damn singers! And bring back Sharon! They have great ratings, but yet they feel the need to keep changing up the format.

• Like 2

There are some kids who can sing really good, yeah, but the majority can't.

It is rare to find a kid who can sing really good.

I remember when I had an ambition to become a singer, my voice was considered to be pretty good too... then it broke and it was all downhill after that.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

That sucks.  :(

Yup. I even wrote a few songs and recorded too.

At least I found my true calling eventually, I want to be a comedian now. Thankfully there's no voice breaking involved with that.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I love AGT. It's a family tradition, well mainly just me and mom now, but we've watched it every summer since it premiered in '06. I love it, but they let in too many damn singers. Take your ass to American Idol or Voice or XFactor or that ABC Singing Show or Singing Bee or one of the 200 other singing shows. I wanna tune into AGT and see magicians and quick change acts and stunt acts and the occasional PG13 strip show. 

Stop with the damn singers! And bring back Sharon! They have great ratings, but yet they feel the need to keep changing up the format.

Piers needs to come back too

• Like 1

At least I found my true calling eventually, I want to be a comedian now. Thankfully there's no voice breaking involved with that.

I used to want to make it as a Hollywood leading man, but since I don't have the looks, I'm just gonna try to become like Seth Rogen or something

Ben Affleck was the dream though :(

• Like 2

Cool.

So, you want to do stand-up now? 

• Like 2

Cool.

So, you want to do stand-up now? 

Yup, both stand up and sketch. I've done stand-up in small doses. I wanna be an actor as well, and even have plans to have my own TV show in the future. It'll be skitcom (sketch and sitcom) type show.

Pipe dream I know, but it might happen.

• Like 3