Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

My choice is movies must really suck because the only Oscar winning or nominated movies I've seen were The Return of the King & The Hurt Locker.

Yup. Your taste in movies is definitely shit. 

My choice is movies must really suck because the only Oscar winning or nominated movies I've seen were The Return of the King & The Hurt Locker.

Caesar not judge, Caesar accept all species, even movie hating ones.

• Like 1

I love watching the big action movies & animation though not just the award winning ones.

Well, shit. You've never seen Inception? Gravity? Beauty and the Beast? Saving Private Ryan?

• Like 2

What other action themed movies were nominated or won awards, help me out to improve my movie choices. :)

Fuck, dude. Are you the only person on this planet that hasn't seen fucking Avatar?

• Like 1

Stop posting, liking posts, writing fan-fiction, and watching movies you've already seen six times and go see some of this stuff! They're not that old and it's not like they're some weird art films or anything. Heck, you'll probably start to pick up on the references your favorite movies today are making.

• Like 9

Beauty & the Beast (the Disney one?), yes and also Saving Private Ryan. Oh I saw Forrest Gump that's an award winning movie right?

Duh! See? You've seen some of 'em. There have been A LOT of blockbusters nominated for big awards, with some of them even winning.

• Like 1