Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

After looking at Coolio's profile pic for two months I've decided to give Rick and Morty a try.I've also come to the conclusion that TV is pretty good but movies are still better.

tv is really good and better than a lot of the BS out there.

I watched Rick & Morty for the first time the other day as well. I just turned on the TV and it was on. It seemed a lot better than the usual Adult Swim heavy stoner shit. Might have to watch it again someday as I was only half paying attention while writing a paper.

• Like 1

Well, there's another movie that I'm sure Blank hasn't seen that we need to force him to watch.

Blank, the name of the next movie to add to your list (you're writing these all down, aren't you?) is They Live.

(Speaking of "forcing him to watch", I'm reminded of a certain film starring Malcolm McDowell, but that should probably wait until after he's seen a lot more.)

Heh, I read a CAYOM remake of that with Will Smith and Tom Cruise once